Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application 2018 Released – Apply Now
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Last date for upload photograph & printing filled up form is 31st March 2018. Uttarakhand Polytechnic entrance exam is administered by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). This exam is also known by the name of JEEP (Joint Engineering Entrance Polytechnic). It is a state level entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutions of the state. Here, candidates can check the complete information related to the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application Form 2018:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form has been closed now. The last date to upload photograph & printing filled up form is 31st March 2018.Click here to upload photograph & printing filled up form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 24th March 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form:
Candidates can read the information brochure to know the details of filling JEEP application form.
- Candidates was start the application form filling process from the 1st January 2018.
- The application form was obtained in online mode.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form was 24th March 2018 (Extended).
- There was no offline mode to get the application & fill it.
- During form filling, candidates have to upload scanned copy of Photograph & signature in a given format.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application & fee receipt for further use.
- No need to send the application to the institution.
The application fee along with exam fee was Rs. 500 + Bank Charges for SC/ST category candidates. Other category candidates have to deposit Rs. 800 + Bank Charges.The application fee can be paid by net banking/credit card/debit card.
Check the given eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Domicile: Candidate must have the domicile of Uttarakhand or studied from this state.
- Qualification: Candidate should pass the 10th or equivalent examination from the Uttarakhand or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Should pass with mathematics and science subjects in the matriculation standard.
JEEP 2019 Application Form will be available in the month of January 2019. This exam is managed by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). It is state level examination organized for admission to various polytechnic courses. These courses are offered in engineering, technology, pharmacy, hotel management & catering technology & various other polytechnic courses.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2018 Dates
The official application dates of JEEP are given below:
|Application form starts from||1st January 2018|
|Closing of application form||24th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last Date of Printing filled-up form||31st March 2018|
|Date of Exam|
|For E & P Group||29th April 2018|
|For H, M, G, T, A||30th April 2018|
How to Fill JEEP Application Form
Candidates can check the steps given below to fill the offline application form:
Visit Official Website:
- Visit the official link. (Link is given above)
- Click on that link.
- Select your course & click on “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your personal & address details such as Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Now, click on “Click here to make online payment” link.
- Make payment & click on “Pay Now” button.
- Note down your registration number.
Upload Scanned Images:
- After fee submission, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Dimension should be 200×230 pixels (Photograph) & 140×60 pixels (Signature).
- The size of the file should be 20 KB to 50 KB (Photograph) & 10 KB to 20 KB (Signature).
- Then, click on “submit” button.
Click here to check How to set Image Size & Dimension.
- At last, take the print out copy of the confirmation page for further use.
Click here to check Specimen how to complete registration.
If you have any doubt related to Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Application Form 2018, you can leave your doubts in given comment box.