ACET 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
ACET 2019 Admit Card will be released on 4th June 2019 (June session). Actuarial Common Entrance Test is conducted by the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). IAI was established under the Actuaries Act 2006 for offering admission in Actuaries courses in India. It is a university level entrance exam in which candidates will be admitted as student members of IAI. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of ACET 2019, including, application form, exam dates, eligibility, admission, etc.
ACET 2019 Notifications – Admit Card on 4th June
ACET 2019 Admit Card will be released on 4th June 2019. Check here for admit card details.
ACET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates those going to appear in ACET 2019 entrance exam, can follow the schedule given below. It is conducted two times in one year.
|June 2019||December 2019|
|Registration starts from||20th February||16th August|
|Closing of registration||15th May (Extended)||31st October|
|Availability of admit card||4th June 2019||4th week of November|
|Date of exam||15th June||15th December|
|Declaration of result||4th July||3rd January 2020|
|Last date to take student membership admission (if wants to appear for next exam)||31st July||23rd January 2020|
ACET Admit Card 2019
ACET 2019 admit card will be released through online mode. The admit card for June session will be released on 4th June 2019 and for December session in the fourth week of November 2019. Candidates will able to get their admit card by submitting their login details.
Admit card should be carried to the exam centre along with a Government issued photo Id proof (Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original. 12th class candidates can carry 12th class exam hall ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original.
ACET Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can check the ACET 2019 exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be of Computer Based Test (online).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for the each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted and for 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
- Duration of Exam: The questions paper will be of 3 hours.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 100 marks.
- No.of Questions: Total of 70 MCQ questions will be asked.
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation will contain 55% of weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will contain 45% of weightage.
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|45 questions||1 mark each|
|20 questions||2 marks each|
|05 questions||3 marks each|
ACET 2020 will be organized to offer admissions in Actuaries courses in Indian institutions. It is a university level examination which is conducted two times in a year. IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India) is the conducting authority of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). Through ACET, qualified candidates will be admitted as student members of IAI. ACET 2020 December application form will be made available by third week of December 2020.
ACET syllabus will include the Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation and Logic. The candidates can check the subject-wise content for the syllabus of each subject.
- Notation and standard functions
- Numerical Methods
- Permutations and combinations
- Types of data
- Measures of location
- Measures of spread
- Advanced probabilities
- Discrete random variables
- Continuous random variables
- Discrete distributions
- Continuous distributions
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Reasoning
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence
- Logical Matching
- Logical Connectives
- Blood Relations
- Time Management: Manage your time as per the exam dates before two-three months of the examination.
- Topic-wise Study: Study as per the syllabus given by the officials and their topics.
- Practice & Revision: Do practice and revision on a regular basis. It will help the candidate to remember the topics till the day of exam.
- Study Material: Always gathered the good study material for the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Just be aware with the marking scheme.
- Be Healthy: Always keep yourself healthy for the exams.
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur.
ACET 2019 Result
The ACET 2019 result will be declared within 20 days from the date of the exam. The results will be made available on the IAI website. The result will be announced through online mode.
The ACET pass marks in the entrance will be 50%. ACET result will be valid only for three years from the result declaration date for taking student membership of IAI.
ACET Admission Procedure 2019
After the declaration of result, the candidates those will be declared passed in the exam will have to follow the online admission process. The admission will only be given after the verification of all original educational certificates.
Candidates have to register on ‘Student Membership’ and fill the student membership form. Candidates have to send the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form along with the attested documents in the given address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
Documents required at the time admission registration:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Birth Certificate, Pan Card, Passport, School/College Leaving Certificate)
- Photo ID Proof ( Pan Card, Passport, School/College Id Proof)
- Name Change Document (If required)
ACET Registration 2019
Candidates must follow the guidelines given below to fill the ACET 2019 registration form.
- The candidates can be done the registration through online mode.
- The ACET registration process has been started from 20th February 2019for June session. The registration will be closed on 15th May 2019.
- Candidates have to ‘Sign Up’ on the official website and create an account to fill form.
- It is also necessary to upload the scanned image of photograph (4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width) in colour.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation mail at their registered email id mentioning the link to proceed further.
- Candidates do not forget to take the printout of an application form at the last.
- The registration fee for the entrance exam will be Rs. 3,000/-. It covers the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam.
- The registration fee can be submitted by Debit or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- The registration fee is not refundable and it cannot be carried forward for the next ACET exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age bar to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those have completed or appeared in 12th class with English as one of the subject from a recognized board can apply.
- Degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also expected to take this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are still studying in 10+2 can also apply.
If you have any other queries about ACET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.