AEEE 2020: Amrita University, Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
AEEE 2020 will be conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on a university level. The exam is conducted to offer admission to the candidates into various specializations of B. Tech programme. Apart from AEEE 2020, candidates can also take admission in the university with the JEE Main ranking. Candidates can get admission into the university and its affiliated campuses. Candidates can get the complete information about the AEEE 2020 exam and its important dates from the article.
AEEE 2020 Exam Date
AEEE 2020 all relevant dates to exam are listed in the table. Candidates may follow the dates to fill the application form.
|Registration Start||Last week of October 2019|
|Registration Close||1st week of April 2020|
|Slot booking||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date (Computer Based)||4th week of April 2020|
|Exam Date (pan & paper based)||4th week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2020|
AEEE 2020 Application Form
AEEE 2020 application form will be available through online mode. For online form filling applicants need to follow the steps given below:
- Candidates can register themselves on the portal of official website of university.
- The application form will be started from the last week of October 2019.
- After registration, candidates need to fill the required details in the application form.
- Candidates will be provided the facility of filling application form till first week of April 2020.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the required format.
- Take the printout of application form for further admission process.
- Application fee for applying through AEEE will be Rs.1000/– and Rs. 300/– for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- The fee can be paid through online mode.
- For paying fee online, candidates can use their credit/debit card or net banking.
AEEE 2020 eligibility Criteria of the candidates is given below. Candidates can check whether they are eligible to apply or not.
- Minimum Qualification: The candidates those studying in 12th standard or passed in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Age: The age of the candidates should fall on or after 1st July 1999. Age relaxation is applicable only for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum Mark: Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in 12th
- Subject: Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is compulsory.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of AEEE 2020 is given below for the applicants those are interested in the examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be condcuted in the both online and offline mode.
- Pen and Paper Test (PPT): PPT will be conducted only in Tamil Nadu, one slot on one day while computer Based Test (CBT), on 5 days with three slots on each day.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be in the form of MCQ.
- No. of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the exam. 30 questions will be from both Physics & Chemistry and 40 questions will be from Mathematics.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be of 150 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: +3 for correct answer, -1 for wrong answer and 0 for not attempted.
AEEE 2020 Syllabus
AEEE 2020 syllabus is given below. Candidates may prepare with the help of syllabus for securing top rank:
Complex Numbers, Permutations And Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences And Series, Matrices And Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Measures Of Central Tendency And Dispersion, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, The Straight Line And Pair Of Straight Lines, Circles And Family Of Circles, Circles And Family Of Circles, Vector Algebra.
Units And Dimensions, Mechanics, Solids And Fluids, Oscillations And Waves, Heat And Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity And Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction And Electromagnetic Waves, Ray And Wave Optics, Modern Physics.
Basic Concepts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure, Equilibrium And Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Kinetics And Surface Chemistry, Solid State And Solutions, Hydrogen, S – Block Elements, P – Block Elements, D, F – Block Elements, Co-Ordination Compounds, Basic Organic Chemistry And Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes And Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids And Amines, Polymers And Biomolecules.
Candidates need to prepare well for the examination and can use the strategy for the exam which are given below:
- Applicants need to prepare the whole official syllabus.
- Cover each topic of the syllabus. Clear all the doubts before the examination.
- Continue practicing with the help of test series.
- Be aware with the complete exam pattern and the marking scheme.
- Maintain you health by doing yoga and eat healthy food.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AEEE 2020 Slot Booking
Candidates those will apply for the online exam can book their slot for the examination. If any candidate doesn’t book his/her slot, then slot of such candidates will be booked automatically. The slot booking process will be stared from the first week of April 2020.
For slot booking, candidates need to visit the slot booking option. They need to fill the information required to book slot and then select date and time for the examination in which they are comfortable to give entrance test.
AEEE 2020 Admit Card
AEEE 2020 admit card will be available one or two week prior to the examination. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode.
In case of any inconvenience, candidates can contact to the university via helpline number or e-mail id provided by the university. The admit card will be released in the second week of April 2020.
Candidates should carefully check the details mentioned in the admit card. Without having admit card, no candidate will be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
AEEE 2020 Result
AEEE 2020 result will be published in the first week of May 2020. Candidates can download their score card through online mode.
University will also prepare a merit list for the process of admission and an All India rank will also be released for the candidates. Candidates can see their scored rank in the result.
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the rank/score card for the further process of the admission.
AEEE 2020 Counselling
AEEE 2020 admission procedure will be started after the declaration of rank and the result. Candidate must visit the campus of university for the process of counselling. Candidates can also apply for counselling with the JEE Main score and rank card.
Candidates need to bring all the relevant documents regarding the counselling. The university will also be published a notice regarding the document needed during the counselling of AEEE 2020.
If you have any other queries about AEEE 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.