AIIMS 2019: MBBS Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 15th May 2019. The exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. This exam is conducted for providing admission to the MBBS programme in AIIMS Institutions. It is a national level entrance test. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into nine AIIMS Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur & Bhubaneshwar. In this article, we are providing complete information about AIIMS 2019 including the admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS 2019 Notification – Admit Card on 15th May
Candidates can fill their AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam City Choices between 5th to 9th April 2019 through login. Click here to fill exam city choices.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 15th May 2019. Check here for admit card details.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Revised Exam Schedule has been released. Check here for exam dates.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Code Generation & Final Registration Facility has been re-opened. Check here for registration details.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated dates of AIIMS entrance exam. The official AIIMS important dates are announced, we have updated the dates in the table below:
|Basic registration starts||30th November 2018|
|Last date for basic registration||14th January 2019|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||16th January 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration||18th – 22nd January 2019|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||5th February 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||6th – 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February – 12th March 2019|
|Code generation & final registration (re-opened)||19th – 25th March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||15th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||12th June 2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS Admit Card 2019
In this section, we have included information about admit card releasing mode, date, details, etc.
- The AIIMS 2019 admit card will be hosted for all the eligible candidates through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates may download it from 15th May 2019.
- The university will not send the AIIMS hall ticket through the postal system.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall by personal appearance without a valid admit card.
- Candidates also have to bring a valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/12th Class Board Admit Card) and one photograph.
AIIMS Exam Pattern 2019
The AIIMS exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- Language: The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS Syllabus 2019
There will be no prescribed AIIMS syllabus for the examination. Candidates will study from the 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science syllabus. It comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Oscillations and Waves, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, etc.
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Thermodynamics, s -Block Elements, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell: Structure and Function, Human Physiology, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, etc.
Current Affairs Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Famous award and prizes, Major corporate events, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, etc.
Candidates check this section for How to prepare for AIIMS examination:
- Make a time schedule & divide equal time for each subject, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Prepare from the class 11th & 12th NCERT books & other study material.
- Try to solve last year’s question papers & sample papers.
- Apart from the main subjects, you can also be updated with current affairs for the GK section of the examination.
- Practice & Prepare for Online mock tests.
- Take break time while preparing for the examination.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
Candidates are advised to go through the detailed FAQs given below:
AIIMS Result 2019
Candidates will view their results only through online mode on the official website. The AIIMS 2019 result can be checked on 12th June, 2019. Check below for some other details, including result releasing date, preparation of merit list, etc.
- The AIIMS 2019 results will also publish in other six AIIMS website.
- The university will not communicate on phone or other means individually regarding the result declaration.
- The results for each shift will be made in the form of Percentages, Raw Scores & Percentiles (upto 5 decimal places) separately for each of the subjects & the total.
- List of the candidates, those qualify for the counselling will be published in the second week of June 2019.
AIIMS Rank List/Merit List
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result & percentile scores of the examination. It should be prepared separately as Common Merit List, Scheduled Caste candidates list, Scheduled Tribe candidates list & Other Backward Classes candidates list.
AIIMS Cut Off 2019
The AIIMS cut off (minimum) scores is categorized below as per the categories:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS Counselling 2019
After the announcement of the result, the counselling for allocation of seats will be held at AIIMS, New Delhi. Other details about AIIMS Admission/counselling are given below:
- To appear in the counselling, candidates should download the counselling letters from the official site.
- In each category, the total number of candidates will be called for counselling 4 times the number of seats available in each category.
- The AIIMS 2019 counselling will be organized through offline mode. It will be started from the first week of July 2019.
- Candidates have to bring their documents/certificates in original at the counselling venue for verification.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to present in the counselling physically.
- In the counseling process, the seats will be filled by open (UR) category candidates first.
AIIMS Application Form 2019
In this section, candidates can get information about AIIMS registration, application releasing date, mode, fee & many more.
- Candidates, those seek admission into MBBS course, they can fill application through online mode.
- From the year 2019, PAAR registration facility has been announced.
- The registration can be done in two parts, i.e basic registration & final registration.
- AIIMS basic registration has been started from 30th November 2018.
- In basic registration, candidates are able to fill their basic details and upload images.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph (Size: 50 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm), Signature (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 3 cm x 6 cm) & Left hand thumb impression (Size: 20 KB to 100 KB, Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm) in a jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- In final registration, candidates have to fill the remaining details and pay the application fee.
- Final registration can be done from 21st February to 12th March 2019.
- Save print copy of the downloaded application form/registration slip for admission purpose.
- There will not need to submit the application/registration slip to the officials via offline mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500 for GEN/OBC (Creamy & Non-Creamy) categories.
- For SC/ST category, the fee is Rs. 1200.
- Fee payment can be done during the final registration.
- Candidates will deposit the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|General||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC : Both Creamy and Non – Creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200||As Applicable|
The university will provide correction facility only in some filled. So, candidates should fill application carefully. Other details about AIIMS Application correction are given here:
- After the form submission, the correction/amendment/rectification/editing will not be allowed in these fields such as Name, Date of Birth, Category and Exam Center.
- The correction in other fields is only allowed before the last date of registration.
- Candidates can make a correction in these fields such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Gender, Marital status, etc.
- Correction in uploaded images will not be permitted.
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The detailed eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- OCI & Foreign National candidates are also eligible.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (ISc) or its equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Pass the above qualifying examination with PCB & English subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|GEN/OBC & OCI Candidates||Score minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
|SC/ST/OPH & Foreign Nationals Candidates||Score minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subjects.|
Note: Candidates, those with CGPA grades, they can apply with conversion factor in the application. It should be approved by their respective examination board.
If you have any query about AIIMS 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.