AIIMS Application Form 2019, MBBS Registration (Released) – Apply Here
AIIMS 2019 Final Registration has been started from 21st February 2019. AIIMS MBBS is organized every year on a national level. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is the authority to conduct the entrance exam. AIIMS offers admission in MBBS courses in AIIMS affiliated institutions in India. Admission will be offered in AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna and Raipur. Here, we have mentioned the AIIMS 2019 application form complete details.
AIIMS Application Form 2019 – Final Registration Started
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Final Registration has been started from 21st February 2019. Click here for final registration.
Note: Candidates who will Generate their unique registration code between 23.02.2019 to 12.03.2019 can proceed for final registration from 23rd Feb to 12th March 2019.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Code Generation (Re-opened) for Final Registration can be done from 23rd February to 12th March 2019. Link will be given here.
From 2019 onwards, AIIMS has introduced PAAR facility for online registration. The registration process can be done in two parts i.e. basic registration & final registration. Candidates can fill their basic details & upload images in the 1st part & in 2nd part they can complete their application & fee payment. Click here to view notice.
Check the details of application form here:
- Candidates can start the basic registration process from 30th November 2018.
- It has been divided into two steps, i.e basic registration and final registration.
- The AIIMS application form can be filled through online mode. No other mode is entertained in this regard.
- In basic registration, candidates have to fill their basic details & upload images.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Students can edit their details before the last date of basic registration.
- Candidates who complete the basic registration will be able to proceed for final registration.
- Final registration can be done from 21st February to 12th March 2019.
- In final registration, candidates will have to fill remaining details and pay the application fee.
- However, candidates are advised to fill the application form with utmost care.
- Candidates also take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it till the admission procedure.
Candidates have to submit the given below application fee through online mode only. Fee payment can be done at the time of final registration only. The requisite application fee can be remitted by using debit card/credit card and net banking.
|General/ OBC (Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)||Rs. 1500/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200/-|
Check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2019:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals/OCI/FN (Foreign National) can apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s age should be 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state.
- Subjects: Must pass the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum aggregate marks should be 60% for OBC & General category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply.
Click here to view AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Notice.
AIIMS Application Dates 2019
The official AIIMS Dates are provided below in the table.
|Starting of online basic registration||30th November 2018|
|Last date for basic registration||14th January 2019|
|Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration||16th January 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration||17th – 22nd January 2019|
|Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration||5th February 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||6th – 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st February – 12th March 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS exam date||25th & 26th May 2019|
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS
Here, we have given the step-by-step procedure to apply for AIIMS online application form.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the “Click here for New Basic Registration” button.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- After that, registration page will be displayed on screen.
- Fill the registration details like personal and contact details.
- Read the declaration and click on ‘Generate Registration ID & Password’ button. Candidate ID will be displayed on screen after that.
- Now, login with the generated ID and password (sent to the registered email id).
- Verify the filled-in details and click on ‘Proceed for Step-2’ button.
- In this step, candidates have to upload the scanned images of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- After the closing of basic registration and accepting of basic registration, candidates can proceed for final registration.
- The final registration can be done after the final status of basic registration.
- Now, select the payment mode, fill the fee details, enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’ in step-3.
- After that candidate has to fill the exam city choice and proceed for step-4.
- Now, fill qualification and complete address details.
- Now proceed to step-6. Print the confirmation page after submitting all details.
- Keep the hard copy of filled-in application form till the admission process.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS Application Form 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.