AIIMS 2020 Application Form Correction – Check Procedure Here
AIIMS 2020 Application Correction in rejected images will be started from second week of February 2020. All India institution of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a group of seven medical institutions. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted for offering admission in the UG medical courses such as MBBS. AIIMS is organized by the AIIMS, New Delhi on yearly basis. Candidates can get admission in one of the nine institutions of AIIMS in India by qualifying the entrance test. Candidates can check here the AIIMS 2020 application form correction.
AIIMS 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates those wish to make corrections in submitted AIIMS application form can correct the mistakes in the given time. The exam conducting authority will provide the correction facility which can be done through online mode. Candidates are allowed to make correction in the wrong uploaded images in the application form.
The corrections facility will be provided to the candidates who will successfully submit their application fee and select the exam city. Candidates will have to login through the website for correction. Candidates will be able to edit and re-uploaded the images as per the given specification by the authority.
AIIMS Application Form Correction Date:
AIIMS application form 2020 will be started from the last week of November 2019. The status of basic registration will be published on second week of January 2020. The correction facility will be started from second week of January 2020.
The corrections can be done till fourth week of January 2020. After making corrections, candidates can check the final application status on last week of January 2020. No correction in the application form will be permitted to make after the last date will over.
Corrections in Particulars
Candidates will be able to make corrections in the uploaded image, qualifying exam, personal details, etc. Corrections can be done only in the stipulated time period. Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus, familiarize with the requirements and fill the application form accordingly.
The authority will issue the admit card only to the candidates those application form and images will be found correct in all respects. Corrections can be done through login window of the applicant. After making corrections in the application form candidates can check their application status.
How to Correct Application Form
Candidates can follow the procedure to make corrections.
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- Open the link in new window.
- Click on the ‘Applicant Login’ window.
- Enter your login credentials such as candidate ID and password.
- Submit the details by click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Make correction in which field you want to do.
- Save the changes and take printout of it.
- Keep the printout till the releasing of admit card.
AIIMS 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the AIIMS 2020 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian/ OCI and Foreign national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates age must be in 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Qualification Criteria: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class examination form any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their 12th class can also apply.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% marks in PCB subjects.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.