AIIMS Application Form Correction 2018 Started – Check Dates & Process

AIIMS 2018AIIMS 2018 Application Correction has been re-started from 16th April 2018. All India institution of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a group of seven medical institutions. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted for offering admission in the UG medical courses such as MBBS. AIIMS is organized by the AIIMS, New Delhi on yearly basis. Candidates can get admission in one of the nine institutions of AIIMS in India. Candidates can check here the AIIMS 2018 application form correction.

AIIMS Application Form Correction 2018

Candidates can complete their AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form and correct deficiencies from 16th to 18th April 2018. Click here to make application correction.

newiconNote: In case any corrections in Application Forms requested by you has not been addressed as yet, you are advised to communicate the same to e-mail [email protected] by 22ndApril, 2018. After 22nd April, 2018 requests for any correction in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS 2018 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Candidates who have not completed their application form and candidates can also rectify their application from 8th to 12th March 2018. Click here to make correction.

Candidates those wish to make corrections in submitted AIIMS application form can correct the mistakes in given time. The exam conducting authority has provided the correction facility which can be done through online mode. Candidates are allowed to make correction in the wrong uploaded images in the application form. The corrections facility has been provided to candidates who have submitted their application fee and opted the exam city. Candidates have to login on the official website for correction. Candidates can edit and re-uploaded the images as per the given specification by the authority.

AIIMS Application Form Correction Date:

AIIMS application form 2018 was released from 5th February 2018. The final application status including rejections and deficiencies in the submitted application form was published on 20th March 2018. The correction facility has been re-started from 16th April 2018. The corrections can be done till 18th April 2018. After making corrections, candidates can check the final application status on 20th April 2018. No correction in the application form will be permitted to make after the last date will over.

Corrections in Particulars

Candidates can make corrections in the uploaded image, qualifying exam, personal details, etc. Corrections can be done only in the stipulated time. Candidates are advised to must go through the prospectus, familiarize with the requirements and fill the application form accordingly. The authority will issue the admit card only to the candidates those application form and images will be found correct in all respects. Corrections can be done through login window of the applicant. After making corrections in the application form candidates can check their application status.

How to Correct Application Form

Candidates can follow the procedure to make corrections.

• Visit the official website link. (link is given above)
  • Open the link in new window.
  • Click on the ‘Applicant Login’ window.
  • Enter your login credentials such as candidate ID and password.
  • Submit the details by click on ‘Submit’ button.
  • Make correction in which field you want to do.
  • Save the changes and take printout of it.
  • Keep the printout till the releasing of admit card.

If you have any other queries about AIIMS Application Form Correction 2018, you can leave your comments below in the comment box.

1. Suryakanta behera says:

Sir I want to change my mobile number.is it possible

2. Mithun says:

I have chooesn the pwdb has yes but I’m not really pwdb
    I got hall ticket now I’m eligible to exam

3. Neha sharma says:

May I correct my category I.e OBC bt I put GEN in the form.plz reply

4. Moulvika says:

There is an issue regarding the Aiims exam. As im hvg Aiish2018 exam at mysore on 26th at 10 and on the same day i even hv aiims2018 exam at banglore at 3. This is a big clash .And it is impossible to Travel to banglore frm mys ..i tried calling Aiims student helpline but there is no response..please kindly help me ..will be waiting for your reply ..my emailid has been provided.. please reply soon..as both the exams are equally important.either change In Exam date or centre would help me.please reply as soon as posible..

5. Akshay khabad says:

I want to upload image of mine with white background how can i do it pls tell me the procedure

6. Anjali says:

Sir, I want to change my photo in application form, can I change it today..

7. Qaneishq Goswami says:

Sir – my son has submitted actual photo while applying but now it shows “rejected” on the ground that the photograph size is not according to the instruction – please advice what can be done – his ID is 5181415977

8. RIYA says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    My Candidate ID is: 5181329086. My application form is rejected due to following reason:
    Thumb impression size is not according to instructions.
    kindly help me to resolve this situation

9. Suman Maity says:

My sister is now studying for aiims and vetenary entrance exam… but both of exam date is same… please tell me now what can she do?

10. Shubham Kumar says:

Sir I want to change my photo
    in aiims bsc application form

11. ERAM KHURSHID says:

My mother name they type as same as my fathers name in mothers name they write my fathers name so… As a result on both father’s name and mother’s name.. My father’s name is written what should i do i dnt do correction by mistake

12. Rruchi bhandari says:

Sir I forget my password so I can’t download admit card of aiims exam PL help me

13. Debasish Nayak says:

Sir I mistackly forgot my aiims passward.How can i open the aiims page.?

14. SANJIDA yasmin says:

Sir can I change my exam date from 27 May to 26 May 2018?????

15. V.krishnareddy says:

My daughter attent meet ug 2018.While filling omr sheet center code bubbled wrongly.shebubbled ,0,instead of 8,then also bubbled ,8,.Is there any damage ?.

16. ruchika wasnik says:

I want to change opted city …can i change now…

17. Richa says:

Sir, actually when m filling my details about marks of 12th I ve given 379 in 500 bt actually it is mentioned dat of marks phy chem eng nd bio so total 400 in 283 bt I ve added one extra subject.. I ve made correction on correction date bt its not changed .. sir plz help me..

18. Niveditha says:

I need to correct my signature and I noticed it now…. What can I do???

19. Varsha says:

I made a mistake in my mother’s name spelling. How can I correct that. Please help me

20. Prachi says:

I have submitted my all the details correctly but i dont know why it is showimg that photo has been rejected although i had uploaded the photo again during the correction time.and now correction time is also over.i really don’t know what to do now. Can you please suggest me.

21. Priya tanwar says:

22. spoorthi s says:

Will I apply for AIIMS Exam now?

23. Priya Vandana says:

I putv my center as Hyderabad, but hyd is not in aiims centet 2018and also i put my email id wrong.. Will my application be applicable or not..

24. Uma Maheshwari says:

Hi Team,

Whenever I login to the the AIIMS portal, I could see proceed to step 2. But I have completed and submitted the application. I have print out too.
    Why it is showing like this ? Is my application submitted correctly ?

25. Khushi gupta says:

Sir/Mam,by mistake I had filled my gender wrong instead of female it is filled as male …how can I correct this please guide me

You cannot correct it now.

• Khushi gupta says:

what should I do now,as my centre is in Agra and I am from Lucknow if by chance my form is rejected later then what? PlZ give me any alternate method to correct it….

26. Renu hembrom says:

To change language of question paper from hindi to English

27. Yashika mishra says:

Sir I am trying to changing my 12 roll no. But it is not changing

28. Jaideep Rathi says:

CAN I CHANGE MY MOTHER NAME….
    I WRITE MY MOTHER AND FATHER NAME SAME

29. BHAVNA YADAV says:

Sir, I want to do corrections in my form and my site is not responding properly. Although, i have called on the helpline number which is given in the site but no one attended my calls. What should i do now as today is the last day and i have limted time for doing my corrections.

30. Anamika Atwal says:

kindly change my category from OBC(NCL)to General Category. My application no is 5181306667.The name of course is mbbs.My aadhar no. is 345555646566.

31. Muskan says:

Can we change the centre

32. Tilak says:

Sir I had given wrong email, so can I change

33. Steve Rodrigues says:

I am trying to make the changes for qualification caterogy but I am not able to do so.Please guide.Today is the last day.

34. Hruthwika says:

I logined to my id for correction but I’m not able to correct it.. there’s no option to correct my dob at all.what do I do ??

35. Y. Vikas says:

Sir i want to get my applied form

36. Debjani Halder says:

My qualifying exam is cbse class 12.why r they asking roll no.of 10th std? Should we change it to Intermediate Science..to get the class 12 roll no.option..provisionally accepted.but i needed to make correction in Qualification section.But unable to.pl guide.tmw is the last date?