AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern gives details about exam mode, type of questions, weightage, etc. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance examination, which is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is conducted for providing admission to MBBS education. AIIMS MBBS exam is now replaced with NEET UG exam. Through NEET, candidates will get admission in MBBS, BDS & Ayush courses. In this article candidates can get the complete AIIMS Exam Pattern 2022.
AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the complete exam pattern for appearing in NEET UG exam 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The NEET exam will be conducted through Offline Pen-paper mode (PBT).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 17th July 2022.
- Subjects: Questions in the paper will be from Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Bio technology & English.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will get 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) pattern.
- Marks: The exam will be of total 720 marks.
- Language: The questions paper will be asked in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Telugu, Odia, Bengali, Urdu and Kannada.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 mark will be awarded. 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The distribution of questions and marks for the NEET paper:
Subjects Number of Questions Marks Physics 35 140 15 40 Chemistry 35 140 15 40 Botany 35 140 15 40 Zoology 35 140 15 40 Total 720 marks
Note: Choices will be given in Section B (15 Questions) for each subject
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus
The AIIMS 2022 syllabus for the examination will not be prescribed by the institution. The syllabus will be comprised of the 12th standard as per the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate science. Candidates are advised to go through the 12th class complete syllabus. Follow the NCERT books and some other reference books. Candidates can also refer some reference books available in the market.
Here we have mentioned some important topics from the subjects:
Chemistry: Questions will be asked from the topics like electrochemistry, surface chemistry, solid state, chemical kinetic, alcohol, aldehydes, organic, compound containing nitrogen, P block elements, D and F block elements, biomolecules and etc.
Physics: Candidates can prepare questions from the topics i.e. law of motion, work, energy and power, physical world and measurement, behavior of perfect gases and kinetic theory of gases, oscillation and waves.
General Knowledge: Awards and Prices, word records, science, history, current affairs, events and etc.
Biology: Questions will be asked from the topics human physiology, diversity of living organism, bio technology and its applications,cell: structure and function, biology and human welfare
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates have to report the exam centre before two hours of the mentioned time on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall before 15 minutes of the exam.
- Do not carry a pen/pencil, electronic gadgets, study material, etc in the examination hall.
- Do not leave the examination hall without permission of the invigilator.
- Students must not show any kind of misbehavior in the exam hall, otherwise they will be disqualified for the test.
If you have any other query regarding AIIMS 2022 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.