AIIMS 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
AIIMS 2020 Exam Pattern gives details about exam mode, type of questions, weightage, etc. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance examination, which is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is conducted for providing admission to MBBS education. MBBS is offered by seven AIIMS institutions of the country. The AIIMS MBBS score card will be considered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guntu, Nagpur, Raipur, Bhopal, Jodhpur and Rishikesh. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be conducted through CBT (computer based test) in various cities of India. In this article candidates can get the complete AIIMS Exam Pattern 2020.
AIIMS 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the complete exam pattern for appearing in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam 2020:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Shifts: Its written examination will be organized in two shifts (morning and afternoon).
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted in the fourth week of May 2020.
- Subjects: Questions in the paper will be from Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: The complete exam will be of 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- Shift: The examination will be conducted on two shifts, i.e. morning shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and afternoon shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Reason-Assertion type.
- Total Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The questions paper will be asked in English as well as Hindi medium.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. 1/3 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The detailed exam pattern of AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam is mentioned below:
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus
The AIIMS 2020 syllabus for the examination will not be prescribed by the institution. The syllabus will be comprised of the 12th standard as per the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate science. Candidates are advised to go through the 12th class complete syllabus. Follow the NCERT books and some other reference books. Candidates can also refer some reference books available in the market.
Here we have mentioned some important topics from the subjects:
Chemistry: Questions will be asked from the topics like electrochemistry, surface chemistry, solid state, chemical kinetic, alcohol, aldehydes, organic, compound containing nitrogen, P block elements, D and F block elements, biomolecules and etc.
Physics: Candidates can prepare questions from the topics i.e. law of motion, work, energy and power, physical world and measurement, behavior of perfect gases and kinetic theory of gases, oscillation and waves.
General Knowledge: Awards and Prices, word records, science, history, current affairs, events and etc.
Biology: Questions will be asked from the topics human physiology, diversity of living organism, bio technology and its applications,cell: structure and function, biology and human welfare
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates have to report the exam centre before two hours of the mentioned time on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall before 15 minutes of the exam.
- Do not carry a pen/pencil, electronic gadgets, study material, etc in the examination hall.
- Do not leave the examination hall without permission of the invigilator.
- Students must not show any kind of misbehavior in the exam hall, otherwise they will be disqualified for the test.
If you have any other query regarding AIIMS 2020 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.