AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction – Edit Online Form Here
AIIMS PG 2022 (INI CET) Correction in final registration can be done from 21st March 2022. It can be done through online mode for January & July session. AIIMS PG is national entrance test conducted by the AIIMS institutions two times every year. It is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in the PG medical courses at various AIIMS Institutes. Here in this article we have provided the complete details related to AIIMS PG Application Correction 2022.
Admission Open 2022
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction
The competent authority of AIIMS PG 2022 may provide the image correction facility to the candidates via online mode.
The correction facility in the uploaded images for 6 year courses (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) can be done from 21st March 2022.
How to Correct AIIMS PG 2022 Application form
Candidates can make correction in the application form through online mode by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS PG (link will be given above).
- Go to the ‘Applicant login’ section.
- Now candidates have to enter the details like Candidate ID, Password and security code.
- Submit the details and re-upload the images according to the prescribed specifications.
- Save the changes you have made in the application form.
- Now take out the print out of the corrected application form and keep it for further use in admission process.
Corrections in Particulars
Once the application form is submitted, no candidate can make correction in the application form. However, the authority may provide the image correction facility according to the previous trends.
Candidates can check their status of the application form and update the rejected images till the last date of online registration.
Important Details regarding Application Form
- AIIMS PG 2022 application form has been started from 31st January 2022 for DM/ M. Ch courses for July session.
- Candidates can do basic registration for 6 year courses till 7th March 2022 for July session.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and re-verify all the details before submitting it.
- No correction in the form is allowed to the candidates after the last date of online registration.
- The application form get rejected by the authority if in case the details proves to be fake, the images are not uploaded as per the instructions, duplicate application, incorrect details filled in the form etc.
- The status of successful online registration will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Candidates are advised to upload the images according to the prescribed specifications mentioned below:
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||Between 10KB to 50KB|
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||Between 10KB to 100KB|
|Left thumb impression||JPEG/JPG||Between 10KB to 50KB|
How to fill AIIMS PG 2022 Application form
Candidates can fill the AIIMS PG 2022 application form of by the following steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS PG. (Link will be given here)
- Now click on the ‘New registration’ tab and then in the registration section enter the course option and personal details like their name, Email ID and mobile number.
- Next log in again using the provided log in id and password and fill up the form by entering the qualification details, internship details, exam center choice and medical registration number.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee which can be made by online mode through net banking/debit/credit card.
- Next step for the candidates is to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph, thumb expression and signature strictly according to the prescribed specifications.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it. Take the print out copy of the form for further reference in future.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form correction facility will be provided through online mode to the candidates. Candidates who submits their application form in the correct order with correct details and images uploaded, will be issued admit card.
If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction, you can ask your query in the comments section below.