AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction – Edit Application Form Here

AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction

AIIMS PG 2022 (INI CET) Application Correction can be done through online mode for January & July session. AIIMS PG is national entrance test conducted by the AIIMS institutions two times every year. It is conducted to offer admission to the candidates in the PG medical courses at various AIIMS Institutes. Here in this article we have provided the complete details related to AIIMS PG Application Correction 2022

Get latest news & updates about AIIMS PG 2022 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction

The competent authority of AIIMS PG 2022 may provide the image correction facility to the candidates via online mode.

The correction facility in the uploaded images for 6 year courses (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) can be done in October 2021.

How to Correct AIIMS PG 2022 Application form

Candidates can make correction in the application form through online mode by following the below steps:

• Visit the official website of AIIMS PG (link will be given above).
  • Go to the ‘Applicant login’ section.
  • Now candidates have to enter the details like Candidate ID, Password and security code.
  • Submit the details and re-upload the images according to the prescribed specifications.
  • Save the changes you have made in the application form.
  • Now take out the print out of the corrected application form and keep it for further use in admission process.

Corrections in Particulars

Once the application form is submitted, no candidate can make correction in the application form. However, the authority may provide the image correction facility according to the previous trends.

Candidates can check their status of the application form and update the rejected images till the last date of online registration.

Important Details regarding Application Form

• AIIMS PG 2022 application form will be started from September 2021 for DM/ M. Ch courses for Jan session.
  • Candidates can do basic registration for 6 year courses from 10th September 2021 for January session.
  • Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and re-verify all the details before submitting it.
  • No correction in the form is allowed to the candidates after the last date of online registration.
  • The application form get rejected by the authority if in case the details proves to be fake, the images are not uploaded as per the instructions, duplicate application, incorrect details filled in the form etc.
  • The status of successful online registration will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
  • Candidates are advised to upload the images according to the prescribed specifications mentioned below:
ImagesFormatSize
SignatureJPEG/JPGBetween 10KB to 50KB
PhotographJPEG/JPGBetween 10KB to 100KB
Left thumb impressionJPEG/JPGBetween 10KB to 50KB

How to fill AIIMS PG 2022 Application form

Candidates can fill the AIIMS PG 2022 application form of  by the following steps:

• Visit the official website of AIIMS PG. (Link will be given here)
  • Now click on the ‘New registration’ tab and then in the registration section enter the course option and personal details like their name, Email ID and mobile number.
  • Next log in again using the provided log in id and password and fill up the form by entering the qualification details, internship details, exam center choice and medical registration number.
  • Now candidates have to pay the application fee which can be made by online mode through net banking/debit/credit card.
  • Next step for the candidates is to upload their recently clicked scanned Photograph, thumb expression and signature strictly according to the prescribed specifications.
  • Verify all the filled details and submit it. Take the print out copy of the form for further reference in future.

AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form correction facility will be provided through online mode to the candidates. Candidates who submits their application form in the correct order with correct details and images uploaded, will be issued admit card.

If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form Correction, you can ask your query in the comments section below.

1. Aastha Singh says:

I have done the basic registration but my Code has not been generated via SMS or email what should I do?

2. Y Nongpoknganbi says:

I want to change my permanent address and my registeraton was done in 2019

3. udaybhaskar says:

Sir,I have already registered erlier and login with the details.

Unfortunately I have selected MDS july course and generated the code.But it will not allow me to change the course now.
    Can you please suggest

4. Tan says:

I have generated EUC for MDS course instead of MD/MS. how can that be corrected pls guide.

5. Moni says:

Hello sir, I have appeared for the inicet exam in the last year and I have the Id and password to login. My doubt is do we need to apply again for the upcoming exam so as to generate euc code and how to apply? All Those who appeared for exam before will get code???

6. Deepa Shiva says:

My form has been accepted. I have wrongly uploaded thumbprint in signature place. hence in the final print, both sides thumb print is shown. I have written mail to inicet many times and also spoken to them today itself but they are saying that your form has been accepted. Will I not face any problem during the exams. please guide

7. Laxmiprasad says:

Sir
    When to upload caste certificate

8. Savita says:

Sir/Maam ,I belong to OBC and my OBC NCL is in processing they have issued token number and will be in hand in a week.They are asking for obc certificate upload can I upload previous one ? In prospectus its mentioned we can upload till 20Nov but final registration will be closed to make any changes.Kindly suggest

9. Narleen says:

Hello sir , i have unintentionally filled the fathers name in place of mothers name . How can it correct it ! The edit option is not able to correct the personal details .. is there any other method ? Kindly reply

10. pvp says:

can i edit the internship completion date after final registration for inicet

11. Shyamala says:

In final registration I have mentioned passing year as my completion year and date instead of 2018 as my passing year I have mentioned my internship completion date 2019.. Can u please guide me to how to change that.. I tried to change but can’t able ti do in that registration site

12. ISHWAR CHAND SHARMA says:

CAN I CHANGE MY AGE IN AIIMS
    CARD

13. Deepansh says:

Sir i have registered for may 2020 aiims and now for vov aiims pg ,i want to change my category.when willthe correction window will open for old candidates who have registered themselves earlier in may

14. Aayushi Vyas says:

Can i re-register for aiims inicet if already done?

15. Kumud says:

Sir/Mam
    Will there be correction window dor particulars.

16. Irma says:

I uploaded wrong photograph in the form will I be able to correct it ?

17. Vinita says:

Can we edit our category for jan2021 session??

18. Rani yadav says:

Mera admit card shoemw nhi ho rha h ..pllz help sir