AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Types of Question, Mode
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam pattern consists of mode of exam, marking scheme, types of questions, etc. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. It is organized for offering admission to the candidates into MDS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch. courses. The entrance test is held twice every year to offer admission in the various AIIMS campuses situated in India. Through this article, candidates will get the complete information related to AIIMS PG Exam pattern 2023.
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must prepare for the AIIMS 2023 entrance test according to the following mentioned exam pattern:
- Mode: AIIMS PG 2023 test will be organized through online mode, i.e., computer based online test.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of the multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in MD/MS exam and 90 questions in MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- Medium of Exam: The language of the question paper will be in English.
AIIMS 2023 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of AIIMS PG 2023 is mentioned below:
- The question paper of MD/ MS will be of total 200 marks and MDS will be of total 90 marks.
- There will be negative marking of -1/3 mark for each incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Marks will not be allotted or deducted in case of no attempt of question.
|For correct response||+1|
|For incorrect response||-1/3|
|No attempt of question||0|
AIIMS PG 2023 Syllabus
The AIIMS PG Syllabus entrance test will consist of the topics related to all the subjects studied at MBBS level. For MDS course, the syllabus of entrance test will cover the topics related to the subjects studied at BDS level.
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam will contain questions from MBBS level syllabus which will contain subjects from three phases – Para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical phase.
The subjects covered under all three phases are:
|Phases||Subjects covered under each phase|
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy – Preclinical Conservative Dentistry|
Physiology – Preclinical Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral histology, General Human Physiology & Biochemistry, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral histology.
Bio-chemistry – Preclinical orthodontics
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Clinical postings in wards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics), Clinical postings;|
AIIMS PG 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates can get preparation tips for AIIMS PG 2023 from below:
- Candidates must prepare for the exam according to the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus.
- The concept of the topics must be clear to the student.
- A systematic timetable should be prepared by the candidates and should be regularly followed.
- Candidates must attempt online mock test to evaluate their preparation.
- Regular practice must be done by the students from various online and offline study sources.
- Don’t panic or take stress. Eat and sleep well in proper timing.
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam pattern must be carefully understood by the students before the preparation of the entrance test. The examination pattern tells the details about the exam mode, types of questions, marking pattern, time duration etc.
If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.