AIIMS PG 2020 Preparation Tips – Check Preparation Tips & Tricks
AIIMS PG 2020 Preparation tips will help the candidates to achieve good score and qualify the entrance test. AIIMS PG is conducted twice in a year, i.e., once in January and another in July session. Through this exam, admission will be offered in the AIIMS renowned institutions for the MS/MDS/M.Ch/MD/DM courses. It is a national level exam which is conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi. In this article, candidates can get the complete details of AIIMS PG 2020 preparation tips.
AIIMS PG 2020 Preparation Tips
We have listed some exam preparation tips, candidates can make their preparation more effective and fruitful by using these tips:
- Smart Strategy
- Manage Time
- Understanding the Exam Pattern
- Mock Tests
- Preparing Notes
- Solving Previous Years papers or Sample
- Follow Good Study Material
AIIMS PG Preparation Tips
Here, candidates can check the preparation tips in brief:
Candidates must prepare a smart and effective strategy for the examination. The strategy should be prepared in such a way that it increases the qualifying chances of the candidates.
Candidates should manage their time in such a way that each and every topic of the syllabus is covered during the examination preparation. Maximum of the time should be used by the students in the important topics. Wastage of time should be strictly eliminated.
Understand the Exam Pattern:
Without understanding the AIIMS PG exam pattern, candidates will not be aware of number of questions, time duration, marking pattern and other details of the entrance test.
Going through the exam pattern is important before starting the preparation. It will help the students to know the exam to the depth.
Candidates must attempt online or offline mock tests to make their preparation better. Attempting mock tests will help the candidates to improve their accuracy and speed in the entrance test. It also helps the candidate to learn how to cope up with various types of questions in a limited duration of time.
Notes preparation is an important part of preparation. Noting down the important points at one place so, it will help the candidate to go through these notes at the time of revision Highlight the important formulae and the points.
Solving Previous year Papers or Sample:
Candidates can practice the previous year question papers and sample papers for improving their speed and knowledge. These papers will also give an idea of types of questions coming in the entrance test according to the previous year’s trends.
Good Study Material:
Candidates must prepare themselves for the entrance test from good study material. Books are good source of material for the entrance exam preparation. Candidates should prepare themselves from the study material which is recommended mostly by the professional teachers and qualifying candidates.
Important Details of AIIMS PG 2020
- AIIMS PG 2020 entrance test for January session is scheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019 for MS/MD/M.Ch/DM (6 years) courses.
- For M.Ch/DM/MD (3 years)/Fellowship (Hospital Administrator) courses, it is scheduled on 3rd November 2019.
- Online registration process has been started from 29th June 2019 for January session exam.
- The entrance test of AIIMS PG 2020 will be held through online mode.
- The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Total of 200 questions will be asked in the paper for MD/MS and total of 90 questions in the paper for MDS.
- The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For every correct response, 1 mark will be provided.
AIIMS PG 2020 preparation tips will guide the students to how to score well and get qualify in the exam. It will help in achieving the expected marks to get admission. Candidates must follow the tips on a regular basis.
If you have any query regarding AIIMS PG 2020 Preparation Tips, you can ask your query in the comments section provided below.