AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus, Complete Topic Wise Syllabus – Get Here
AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus consist of the topics related to all the subjects studied by the candidates at MBBS level. AIIMS PG entrance test is held twice in a year in the month of January and July. Through this entrance test, candidates will get admission into the courses of MDS/ MD/ DM/ MS/ M.Ch in various AIIMS Institutions within India. Candidates must go through syllabus to achieve good marks in the exam. Candidates can go through this article to get the complete details regarding AIIMS PG Syllabus 2024.
AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus for AIIMS PG 2024 is released by the AIIMS examination authority. The syllabus consists of topics from the subjects studied by the candidate at MBBS level. For MDS course, the syllabus of entrance test covers the topics related to the subjects studied at BDS level.
AIIMS PG 2024 exam contains questions from MBBS level syllabus for MD/ MS and BDS level syllabus for MDS. For MD/ MS and MDS, the entrance test will contain various subjects from three phases – Para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical phase.
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2024
The subjects covered under all the three phases asked in the exam are:
- Anatomy : Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy
- Bio-chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Metabolic pathways, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Food assimilation and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers.
- Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Sensory system, Motor system, Visceral and motivational system, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Special Senses, Yoga.
- Community medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics)
- Clinical postings
AIIMS PG 2024 Exam Pattern
AIIMS PG 2024 exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- AIIMS PG 2024 Exam will be organised through computer based online test.
- The paper will be asked in multiple choice questions (MCQs) and the number of questions contained in the paper will be different for MD/MS and MDS.
- The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam of MD/MS and total of 90 questions in the paper for MDS.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
AIIMS PG 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates can prepare for AIIMS PG 2024 according to the below mentioned tips:
- A proper timetable should be prepared by the candidates.
- Candidates must prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam.
- Candidates must clear the basic concepts to solve any trickiest question.
- Candidates must attempt online mock test to evaluate their sped of solving questions.
- Candidates should solve previous year’s papers and sample papers to improve their knowledge and to familiarize with different types of questions.
AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus is prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must prepare for their entrance test according to the prescribed syllabus.
If you have any query related to AIIMS PG 2024 Syllabus you can ask your query in the comments section below.