AKTU/UPTU 2019: UPSEE, Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form has been released. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will organize the AKTU/UPTU 2019 exam. UPTU is a state level examination also referred as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). This exam is organized to offer admission in B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharma., BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA and MCA courses offered by various colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Students can also appear in UPTU exam for admission in second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes. Through this article students can check details for AKTU/UPTU 2019 exam including application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application form has been released from 23rd January 2019. Check here for application details.
UPTU/AKTU 2019 Exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode. Check here for exam pattern details.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Exam will be held on 21st April 2019. Check here for other dates.
UPTU Exam Date 2019
Here we are providing the AKTU exam dates 2019:
|Online application release||23rd January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||15th March 2019|
|Application correction window||Upto 3rd April 2019|
|Downloading of the admit card||15th April 2019 till date of exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019|
|Result declaration||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||June-July 2019|
AKTU/UPTU Application Form 2019
- Students can fill the AKTU/UPTU application form via online mode from 23rd January 2019.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The university will also provide the facility to make correction in the application upto 3rd April 2019.
- No need to send the confirmation page to the university.
- The application form should be submitted till the last week of February 2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 1300/- for male/transgender candidates of general and OBC and Rs. 650/- for SC/ST candidates and female/PH candidates of all categories.
- Students can pay the application fee using debit/credit card or net banking.
Check here– How to Fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form
UPTU/AKTU Eligibility Criteria
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of UPTU exam:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen, NRI, Foreign Nationals, PIO, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants candidates are eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card: Aadhaar card will be mandatory to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply for UPSEE exam.
- Percentage Criteria: Except B.Arch & MCA (LE) programmes, candidates have to score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
|B.Tech||12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, mathematics and any one of the chemistry, biology, bio-technology or technical vocational subject.|
|B.Tech (LE)||Diploma in Engineering & B.Sc degree holder can apply.|
Must have mathematics subject at 12th standard.
|B.Tech – Biotechnology||12th or equivalent exam passed with physics, mathematics/biology and any one of the chemistry, bio-technology or technical vocational subject.|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with agriculture stream.|
|B.Pharma||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and any one of the mathematics, biology, bio-technology or technical vocational subject.|
|B.Pharma (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy holders can apply.|
|BHMCT/BFA/BFAD||12th or equivalent exam passed from any stream.|
|B.Arch||Three year diploma in architecture, 12th or equivalent exam passed with physics and mathematics subjects securing 50% aggregate.|
Must have any one of the chemistry, computer science, biology, engineering drawing or technical vocational subject.
|MBA||Bachelors or its equivalent degree holders can apply.|
|MCA||Graduation or equivalent degree with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.|
|MCA (LE)||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders are eligible to apply.|
Must have obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
AKTU/UPTU Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the details of UPTU exam pattern 2019:
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions (except for B.Arch) will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized through pen and paper based mode.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be given in case of multiple answers for the same question.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design|
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
AKTU Syllabus 2019
- AKTU/UPTU syllabus will be different for various courses.
- It will be of 10+2 or graduation level according to the courses opted by students.
- For B.Tech, the syllabus will comprise of physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- For B.Pharma, it will include topics from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
How to Prepare for UPTU/AKTU
- Plan your exam preparation as per the syllabus and the time you have.
- Prepare a time table and manage your time equally for all the subjects.
- Prepare from the best study material and reference books available in the market or internet.
- Also concentrate on the previous year question papers and sample papers it will help you to know the exam pattern.
- During preparation, also take care of your health take a healthy diet and do meditation or yoga.
FAQs (Most Asked Question)
AKTU Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released on 15th April 2019 till date of exam. UPTU admit card will be issued through online mode.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should contact to the official help line immediately. The final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from the website.
AKTU/UPTU Answer Key 2019
The answer key will be published within a week after the examination. UPTU answer key 2019 will be released along with the result.
Students will be able to check the answer key through the website. In case of any mistake in the answer key, students can submit their grievances to the officials.
AKTU Result 2019
The result will be declared through online mode in the last week of May 2019. Students can check the UPTU result 2019 by entering their roll number or application number.
On the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam, separate merit lists will be released for each course. Students will be called for counselling according to their rank.
For scrutiny of answer sheets, candidates have to write an application within seven days of declaration of result to the:
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh,
Lucknow (U.P.) 226021
AKTU/UPTU Cut-Off 2019
UPTU cut-off will be the minimum marks required by the candidates to participate in the counselling process.
The minimum cut-off for the merit list will be 25% marks for general and 20% marks for SC/ST candidates.
UPTU Counselling 2019
Successful candidates will be able to participate in the AKTU counselling 2019 through online mode. It will be organized in the month of June 2019.
Counselling process has been divided into various steps like registration, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment and reporting. It will be conducted in four or five rounds as per the availability of seats.
Counselling fee will be Rs. 20,000 (Rs. 12, 000/- for SC/ST candidates). Seat allotment will be made as per the merit, availability of seats, category and choices filled by candidates. After the allotment of seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college to confirm their admission.
For any other queries about AKTU/UPTU 2019, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.