Allahabad University Admission 2022: Application (Extended), Correction
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form (PGAT) has been extended till 5th July 2022 for PG admissions. Till last year, Allahabad University used to conduct the UGAT & PGAT entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in various offered in UG & PG level. AU UGAT exam has been scrapped from this year. Now admission into UG courses will be through CUET scores. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various offered courses of Engineering, Commerce, Arts, Management, CSIT, Law etc. fields. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding Allahabad university 2022 Admission.
Allahabad University 2022 Notifications – PG Application Extended
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form has been extended till 5th July 2022 for AU PGAT (PG courses). Check here for application details.
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Date has been released for CUET (UG). Check here for exam dates details.
Allahabad University 2022 Mock Test has been released for CUET (UG) on 27th April 2022. Check here for details.
Allahabad University 2022 Admission into Under Graduate Courses will be given through CUCET scores. Check here for details.
Admission Open 2022
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete exam dates for the Allahabad University 2022 Examination:
For CUET UG:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th May to 31st May 2022|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
|Application form releases||11th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st July 2022|
|Admit card availability||July 2022|
|PGAT exam||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result availability||July/ August 2022|
Allahabad University 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the Allahabad University Application form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Allahabad University 2022 Registration (through CUET) has been started on 6th April 2022.
- Students can submit the Allahabad University 2022 application (through CUET) till 22nd May 2022.
- Candidates can apply for PGAT 2022 from 11th June 2022 to 1st July 2022.
- Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions given in the application form.
- Details filled by candidate in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Form for CUET will be as follows:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
The Application Form fee for AU will be as follows:
|Courses||General & OBC Category||Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH)|
|UGAT||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
|PGAT I||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PGAT II||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
Allahabad University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates must satisfy to be eligible for admission:
For UGAT Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must not be more than 22 years.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for this exam.
For PGAT Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must be bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination can also apply for PGAT 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates must have completed their Graduation degree from any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply for examination.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates will have to qualify MONIRBA admission test to be eligible for admission in MBA course.
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the complete exam pattern for the Allahabad university 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will carry of 2 marks and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
CUET Test Design:
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
Allahabad University 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for UGAT, PGAT, Law Courses and MBA programs will be different as per the required subjects for particular program. Candidates will be able to check the complete syllabus for every course from the website of university.
Checkout some effective preparation tips for the Allahabad University examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Allahabad University 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
Allahabad University admit card will be made available for every candidate few weeks before the date of examination. The admit card will consist of details regarding the candidates with venue and date of examination. Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Allahabad University 2022 Reservation
The admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of following reservation policy of Government:
|Category||Reservation policy (%)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holders||5%|
Allahabad University 2022 Result
Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. The Allahabad university result will be declared after few weeks from the completion of admission procedure. Candidates will be able to access their result from the website of authority.
Candidates can also access their result through our article as we will provide the direct link to access the result. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the admission procedure.
Allahabad University 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be minimum marks set by authority for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. University will release the cut off marks for every candidate on the basis of their category. Candidates will have to obtain more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be accessible to the candidates from the website of authority. Candidates can also check the complete cut off marks from our articles.
Allahabad University 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted by the university for every registered candidate through offline mode. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
Allahabad University counselling procedure will be conducted in the various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats. The Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will also have to carry following documents for the verification round at the counselling canter:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate, etc.
If you have any query related to Allahabad University 2022 Admission, you can ask us it below in the comment box below.