Amity University 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
Amity University 2019 Application Form has been extended till 27th June 2019. Amrita University is a private university which offers admission in various UG, PG and doctoral level courses in different fields. Candidates can take admission in its affiliated campuses located at 22 cities in India. The admissions are based on the national level and academic exams. For admission in engineering course, candidates have to appear in Amity JEE exam conducted by Amity University. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to Amity University 2019 application form.
Amity University 2019 Application Form – till 27th June
Amity University 2019 Application Form has been extended till 27th June 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can below check the details related to fill the Amity University 2019 application form:
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form and fee through online or offline mode.
- The offline application form can get from the Amity affiliated campuses and also can download from the university website.
- The application form for various courses is available from 19th November 2018.
- Candidates applying through offline mode have to attach a passport size photograph and X marksheet photocopy with it and submit with DD to the university authority.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course.
- The filled-in application form along with photograph and a DD should be submitted/sent to the respective campus for which candidate is applying.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the application form till the admission process gets over.
The application fee to be submitted is Rs.1100. It can be paid by online or offline mode. Candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable in most cases.
Candidates making payment through online mode can pay by debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates paying by offline mode have to draw DD in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Amity University is a private university located at Noida, UP, India. The university offers admission in various UG and PG courses on the basis of university level entrance test or any of the national entrance exam scores. Admission into B.Tech program is offered through Amity JEE exam. Application form for UG & PG programmes from the third week of November 2019.
For the admission in Amity University 2019, candidates must fulfill the given eligibility criteria for various courses:
For UG programmes
- Candidate must have passed intermediate exam from a recognized board or university with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category).
- Candidate must have passed 12th level exam with the main subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry along with other optional subjects.
- Candidate must obtained atleast 55% in PCM for general (50% for reserved category).
- Candidate must pass 12th level exam from a recognized board or university.
- General candidates must have passed their 12th exams with minimum 60% marks.
- Sponsored category candidates must have passed their 12th level exams with minimum 55% marks.
For PG Programmes
- Candidate must have the bachelor’s degree in the related field with minimum 60% (5% relaxation for sponsored category).
- Candidate should have passed the bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc/MCA/AMIE in Physics/ NT & M/CS/IT/Stats/Maths.
- Candidates must have passed their bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. Also they must have scored in MAT (650)/CMAT (200)/GMAT (550) or minimum percentile in CAT or XAT (85)/NMAT (60).
- Reserve category candidate passed their bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks. Also they must have scored in MAT (600)/CMAT (150)/GMAT (500) or minimum percentile in CAT or XAT (75)/NMAT (50).
- Candidates those have not given any of the above entrance tests can apply for admission by giving Amity entrance test on the interview day.
Amity University 2019 Application Dates
Check the given below official dates related to the Amity University 2019 application form:
|Starting of online registration||19th November 2018|
|Last date for registration (Noida campus)||27th June 2019|
|Last date for registration (Greater Noida campus)||30th May 2019|
|Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam|
How to Apply
To apply for admission in Amity University, candidates can fill and submit the application form by below three modes:
- In this mode, candidates are first required to fill the application form online on the official website (link is given above).
- Candidates have to fill up their basic, academic, communication details as asked in the form.
- Also upload the passport size photograph, signature, soft copy of 10th marksheet etc. in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.1100 by online mode through net banking/debit or credit card.
- Verify, submit and download the completely filled-in application form.
- Go to the official website of the university and fill up the basic details asked in the registration form.
- After filling all basic details, verify and download the form.
- Take the print out copy of the form and fill up the asked details.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph, X marksheet photocopy and submit at the university campus you are applying for.
- Submit the application form with application fee by DD drawn in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Amity University 2019 application form can be filled and submitted online /offline modes. Candidates must verify all the filled in details in the application form and then submit it. Apply before the last date of application form in order to avoid the rush in the application form.
If you have any query related to Amity University 2019 Application form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.