AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction (Started) – Correct Here
AP EAMCET 2019 application form correction has been started from 6th April 2019. The AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. This exam is organized to offer admissions to those students willing to get admissions in undergraduate professional courses offered by various colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. Here in this article, we have provided complete information regarding AP EAMCET application Correction 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction – Started
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction has been started from 6th April 2019. Click here to make correction.
The AP EAMCET application form is available from 26th February 2019. Candidates fill the application till 27th March 2019 without late fee. With the late fee, candidates will submit the application till 19th April 2019.
If candidates will done any mistake in the application form, then they can make corrections in their submitted application form. AP EAMCET application Correction 2019 will be started from 6th to 10th April 2019.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
Category (I) – Items Cannot be Rectified in the Application Form
Items which cannot be permitted to change in the application form are Stream, Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent), Signature, Father’s Name, Photograph and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number. But written request can be made to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET 2019 through e‐mail with valid documents.
Category (II) – Items can be Rectified in the Application Form
Items which are permitted to be rectified in the application form in the correction period are Qualifying Exam – Year of Appearing/Passing, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam, Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent, Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number, Mother’s Name, Birth State, Birth District, Gender, Community, Special Category, Local Area Status, Non-Minority/Minority, Annual Income of the Parents, Study Details, Exam 10+2 studies, Place of Study – SSC or equivalent, SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing, Address for Correspondence, Mobile, Email-ID, Aadhaar Card & Ration Card details.
Click here to view Application Correction details.
How to Make Correction in the Application Form
Candidates are suggested to follow these simple steps for AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET (link will be given above).
- Click on the link.
- Now, you have to fill your “Registration Number”, “Payment Reference ID”, “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No,”, “Mobile Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Proceed to fill Application” button.
- Now, make corrections in the application form.
- After correcting the application form, don’t forget to take a printout of it for further need.
If you have any queries related to AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction, you may leave your comments in the prescribed comment box.