AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket (Released), Admit Card – Download Here
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 has been released on 10th September 2020. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the main authority which organizes a state level entrance test. This test is called as AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test). It is organized for providing admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses. In this article, we have updated details about AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Released
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card has been released on 10th September 2020. Click here to get admit card.
Candidates can get AP EAMCET 2020 admit card only through online mode from the website. There is no other mode to get it. It is made available from 10th September 2020 before a few days of the examination. Candidates can get it by entering their registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number & date of birth.
Candidates should preserve it till the admission process gets over. It is an important document which candidates have to bring at the examination hall. It is not transferable. No candidates is permitted to enter in the examination hall without hall ticket. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the online examination center:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form
- Ball Point Pen (For rough work)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Date
The authority will organize the examination from 17th to 25th September 2020. The exam will be organized through online mode. Candidates can download their AP EAMCET admit card 2020 from 10th September 2020.
It has been issued only through online mode. No other mode is applicable to get the admit card. After a few days of the examination, the result will be declared by the authority on October 2020.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow the given steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020:
- Visit to the official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.” & “Date of Birth” in a given space.
- Then, click on download hall ticket button.
- It will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print copy of it for future use.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates have to bring hall ticket along with filled application form with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College (where candidates have studied the qualifying exam).
- Candidate’s signature & left hand thumb impression will be filled in the given space in the presence of invigilator only.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall before 2 hours of the examination.
- Don’t carry any textual material, DocuPen, mobile phone, calculators, log table, electronic watches, slide rules, bits of papers, printed or written material, pager or any other device.
Guidance to Candidates
- Candidates should check their hall ticket carefully for name, gender, date of birth, test center name, date & time of exam, etc.
- Candidates have to show their hall ticket to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates, who don’t possess the admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination center.
- After commencement of the examination, no candidates is allowed to enter the exam hall under any circumstances.
- For each candidate, a seat indicating admit card number will be allocated. Candidate has to find out & seated in their allotted seat only. If candidate found to have changed room or seat other than allotted, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates should ensure their question paper language, i.e. available on the computer in English & Telugu language only.
If you have any query about AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket, you can ask us your query below in the comment box.