AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket, Admit Card, Date & Instructions – Get Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 will be released from 16th April 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the main authority which organizes a state level entrance test. This test is called as AP EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test). It is organized for providing admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses. In this article, we have updated details about AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can get AP EAMCET 2019 admit card only through online mode from the website. There is no other mode to get it. It will be available on 16th April 2019 before a few days of the examination. Candidates can get it by entering their registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number & date of birth.
Candidates should preserve it till the admission process gets over. It is an important document which candidates have to bring at the examination hall. It is not transferable. No candidates will be permitted to enter in the examination hall without hall ticket. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the online examination center:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form
- Ball Point Pen (For rough work)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Date
The authority will organize the examination on 20th to 23rd April 2019 (Engineering) and 23rd & 24th April 2019 (Agriculture). The exam will be organized through online mode. Candidates can download their AP EAMCET admit card 2019 from 16th April 2019.
It will be issued only through online mode. No other mode will be applicable to get the admit card. After a few days of the examination, the result will be declared by the authority.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow the given steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019:
- Visit to the official website (Link is provided here).
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Payment Reference ID”, “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No.”, “Mobile Number” & “Date of Birth” in a given space.
- Then, click on download hall ticket button.
- It will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it.
- Take a print copy of it for future use.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates have to bring hall ticket along with filled application form with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer (or) Principal of the College (where candidates have studied the qualifying exam).
- Candidate’s signature & left hand thumb impression will be filled in the given space in the presence of invigilator only.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall before 2 hours of the examination.
- Don’t carry any textual material, DocuPen, mobile phone, calculators, log table, electronic watches, slide rules, bits of papers, printed or written material, pager or any other device.
Guidance to Candidates
- Candidates should check their hall ticket carefully for name, gender, date of birth, test center name, date & time of exam, etc.
- Candidates have to show their hall ticket to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates, who don’t possess the admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination center.
- After commencement of the examination, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall under any circumstances.
- For each candidate, a seat indicating admit card number will be allocated. Candidate has to find out & seated in their allotted seat only. If candidate found to have changed room or seat other than allotted, then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates should ensure their question paper language, i.e. available on the computer in English & Telugu language only.
If you have any query about AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019, you can ask us your query below in the comment box.