AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern – Check Marking Scheme, Mode & Exam Type
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020 contains complete details related to the exam, such as mode of exam, numbers of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Sri Venkateswara University is the conducting authority of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). It will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad which is a state level entrance exam. Through this, candidates will get admission in various universities and professional colleges of the state. Through AP ICET, candidates will get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA programme. Candidates must go through below article for complete AP ICET 2020 exam pattern details.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020
Through AP ICET exam pattern candidates must aware themselves with the complete exam pattern of the examination. Candidates get details about the exam, including mode of exam, marking scheme, numbers of questions, subjects, total marks, etc. Below candidates must check the complete exam pattern for AP ICET 2020.
AP ICET admit card has been released on 3rd September 2020. Admit card will be released through online mode. The exam of AP ICET will be conducted on 10th & 11th September 2020.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about 2 hours and 30 minutes (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Sections: It will be divided into these sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Section A (Analytical Ability) will be consisting of 75 questions from which Data Sufficiency (25 questions) and Problem Solving (55 questions).
Section B (Mathematical Ability) will contain 75 questions from which Arithmetical Ability (35 questions), Algebraically and Geometrical Ability (30 questions) and from Statistical Ability (10 questions).
Section C (Communication Ability) consist of Vocabulary (10 questions), Business (10 questions) and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar (15 questions), Reading Comprehension (15 questions).
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus will include syllabus for both MBA & MCA postgraduate level examination. It will consist of topics such as Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. Candidates must study from these topics in details.
AP ICET Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks regarding AP ICET preparation tips:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Know about complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Study smartly and focus more on topics including higher marks.
- Make notes & revise it on daily basis.
- Revision is a key to success. Keep at least last one week only for revision.
- Stay fit & healthy.
- Give proper time to sleep.
If you have any other queries about AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.