AP ICET 2023 Exam Pattern – Get Marking Scheme, Exam Type
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2023 contains complete details related to the exam, such as mode of exam, numbers of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram is the conducting authority of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). It will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE which is a state level entrance exam. Through this, candidates will get admission in various universities and professional colleges of the state. Through AP ICET, candidates will get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA programme. Candidates must go through below article for complete AP ICET 2023 exam pattern details.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2023
Through AP ICET exam pattern candidates must aware themselves with the complete exam pattern of the examination. Candidates get details about the exam, including mode of exam, marking scheme, numbers of questions, subjects, total marks, etc. Below candidates must check the complete exam pattern for AP ICET 2023.
AP ICET admit card has been released from 20th May 2023. Admit card has been released through online mode. The exam of AP ICET will be conducted on 24th & 25th May 2023.
AP ICET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about 2 hours and 30 minutes (9:00 to 11:30 AM and 3:00 to 5:30 PM).
- Sections: It will be divided into these sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20|
|Section-B: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||15|
|Business and computer terminology||15|
|Section-C: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical ability||35|
|Algebra and geometrical ability||10|
Section A (Analytical Ability) will be consisting of 75 questions from which Data Sufficiency (25 questions) and Problem Solving (55 questions).
Section B (Mathematical Ability) will contain 75 questions from which Arithmetical Ability (35 questions), Algebraically and Geometrical Ability (30 questions) and from Statistical Ability (10 questions).
Section C (Communication Ability) consist of Vocabulary (10 questions), Business (10 questions) and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar (15 questions), Reading Comprehension (15 questions).
AP ICET 2023 Syllabus
AP ICET 2023 Syllabus includes syllabus for both MBA & MCA postgraduate level examination. It consist of topics such as Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. Candidates must study from these topics in details.
AP ICET Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks regarding AP ICET preparation tips:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Know about complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Study smartly and focus more on topics including higher marks.
- Make notes & revise it on daily basis.
- Revision is a key to success. Keep at least last one week only for revision.
- Stay fit & healthy.
- Give proper time to sleep.
If you have any other queries about AP ICET Exam Pattern 2023, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.