AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern- Check Marking Scheme, Mode & Exam Type
AP ICET exam pattern 2019 contain all the details related to the exam, such as mode of exam, numbers of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Sri Venkateswara University is the conducting authority of Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET). It is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad which is a state level entrance exam. Through this candidates can get admission in various universities and professional colleges of the state. Through AP ICET, candidates can get admission in the first year of MBA & MCA programme. Candidates can get complete AP ICET 2019 exam pattern details in this article.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Through AP ICET exam pattern candidates can aware themselves with the complete exam pattern of the examination. Candidates get details about the exam completely, including mode of exam, marking scheme, no. of questions, subjects, total marks, etc. Below candidates can check the complete exam pattern.
AP ICET admit card will be released on 15th April 2019. The exam of AP ICET will be conducted on 26th April 2019.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about 2 hours and 30 minutes (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Sections: It will be divided into these sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Section A (Analytical Ability) will be consisting of 75 questions from which Data Sufficiency (25 questions) and Problem Solving (55 questions).
Section B (Mathematical Ability) will contain 75 questions from which Arithmetical Ability (35 questions), Algebraical and Geometrical Ability (30 questions) and from Statistical Ability (10 questions).
Section C (Communication Ability) consist of Vocabulary (10 questions), Business (10 questions) and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar (15 questions), Reading Comprehension (15 questions).
If you have any other queries about AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.