Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form will be available via offline mode. It will be issued from designated offices. The Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 admission will be organized by the Directorate of Training, Arunachal Pradesh. Through this, candidates will get admission into the Govt. ITIs of AP. The admission will be offered into various Engineering & Non-engineering trades under craftsmen training scheme. Here we are providing details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2020.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the following details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form:
- The application form will be made available via offline mode.
- AP ITI application form will be available at designed offices on the payment of required fee per form.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application from fourth week of April 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of May 2020.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form along with attested copies to the JDIs/ DDIs/ ADIs in the districts headquarters.
- Interested candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Before filling the application form, keep the mentioned documents & details ready.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- All important information regarding application for will be send to candidate’s registered ID & contact number so candidates must provide working ID as well as number.
- After filling the application form, do not forget to take printout/ hard copy for further use.
Documents required while filling the application form:
- Place of domicile
- High school certificate & marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate, etc.
- AP ITI 2020 application fee will be submitted through cash.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs.50 per form.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI eligibility criteria:
- Domicile: Candidates seeking admission must be permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh or state/ central department government employees.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent with recognized board or university.
- Relaxation: No relaxation will be given as prescribed for the trades.
- Age limit: He/ She must be at least 14 years in age as on 1st August 2020.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Notification releases||2nd week of April|
|Application form filling starts||4th week of April|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May|
|Exam date||3rd week of May|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh ITI
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020:
- Open the official portal. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
- Fill all required asked details such as name, qualification, personal details & all other required details.
- Upload documents & scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Re-check & verify the provided details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now take printout of application form.
- Keep the printout safe for further process.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 application form. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid any kind of rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries related Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.