Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Process
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling has been started from 17th June 2019. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is one of the state level polytechnic exams. It invites the application from the candidates those wants to get admission in various Diploma courses in the state of Assam. The admissions will be offered by many polytechnics/institutions of the Assam state. The article contains the complete information of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019.
Assam PAT 2019 Notification – Counselling Started
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling has been started from 17th June 2019 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Result has been declared on 29th May 2019. Check here for result details.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
Candidates should follow the schedule given below to apply for Assam PAT 2019.
|Availability of online application||1st March 2019|
|Online application closes on||12th April 2019|
|Issue of admit card||2nd May 2019|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2019|
|Announcement of result||29th May 2019|
|Counselling starts from||17th June 2019|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
Assam Polytechnic Result
Assam Polytechnic PAT result has been declared by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It has been declared through online mode on the website. The candidates can view their results on 29th May 2019. To check the result, candidates need to enter their exam roll number.
On the basis of written result, the separate merit list is prepared by the authority for selecting the candidates for the counselling. Along with result, candidates also have to download the “Part-B of Application Form” to carry it at the time of counselling.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Assam Polytechnic counselling 2019 has been started from 17th June 2019. It is organized through online mode only. Candidates have to report at the specified venue on given date and time to participate in the counselling process.
Candidates have to fill their choices for polytechnic colleges and courses in the counselling session. The seats will be allotted on producing the required documents and fee at the time of counselling. Candidates without Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) will not be allowed to take admission even after clearing PAT 2019 entrance exam.
Assam Polytechnic 2020 examination will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is a state level examination of Assam state. It is conducted to offer admission into various diploma courses of engineering & non-engineering courses. Assam PAT 2020 application form will be released from the third week of March 2020.
Assam Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Assam Polytechnic application form 2019 should be filled as per the guidelines given by the official authority on the information brochure.
- The application form are invited through online mode only.
- The online application form has been started form 1st March 2019.
- The last date to fill the application form will be 12th April 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details correct and carefully.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form to produce in the exam center.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- (plus bank charges as applicable).
- The fee can be submitted through online mode.
- It can also be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Candidates can apply for Assam PAT 2019 only on fulfillment of the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidate must be the permanent resident of Assam state.
- Age: The general category candidates maximum age should be 20 years and 6 months as on 31st December 2019. For reserved categories, the maximum age limit is 23 years and 6 months as on 31st December 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass HSLC/10th class exam or its equivalent in a single sitting from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: For General, 40% marks, for SC, 35% marks and for ST, 33% is the minimum required marks.
Assam Polytechnic Admit Card
Assam Polytechnic admit card has been released through online mode. The authority has released the admit cards from 2nd May 2019. Candidates have to enter their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ to get the admit card.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates those are going to appear in Assam Polytechnic 2019 exam can check the exam pattern for the exam.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: The questions will be objective type with multiple choices Answers.
- Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions asked from each section.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of exam will be about 2 hours (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
- Exam Centres: It will be held in selected centers at Mangaldoi, Tezpur and in Govt. Polytechnics/Institutions of Assam.
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus for Assam PAT entrance exam is comprised of the syllabus of 10th or equivalent class. It is comprised of the subjects like Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge. Candidates can get the complete syllabus from the DTE, Assam website.
If students have any query regarding Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019, they can leave their query in given below comment box.