ATMA 2023: Application (Started), Exam Dates (Revised), Eligibility
ATMA 2023 Registration has been started. Exam Dates have been revised. It is a national-level entrance examination conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). This exam will be conducted by AIMS to offer admission to MBA, PGDM, MCA, and PGDBA courses. Admission is offered by various government or private institutes of management in India. The exam is conducted four times a year. The candidates seeking admission in Postgraduate management courses have to go through this entrance examination. In this article, we have mentioned the details about the ATMA 2023 exam like the application form, eligibility, exam date, syllabus, etc.
ATMA 2023 Notifications – Registration Started
ATMA 2023 Registration has been started for February session.Check herefor application details.
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination will be held on 25th February, 28th May & 23rd July 2023 respectively.Check herefor exam details.
ATMA 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Aptitude 2023|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam frequency||Multiple times a year|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of examination||Online Mode|
ATMA Exam Date 2023
Check here the exam dates for ATMA 2023 exam:
|Events||Dates (February Session)|
|Registration Starts from||24th December 2022|
|Registration closed on||18th February 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||17th February 2023|
|Last date to printing the application form||20th February 2023|
|Admit card release date||22nd February 2023|
|Exam date||25th February 2023|
|Announcement of Result||2nd March 2023|
ATMA 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the ATMA 2023 Application form:
- The ATMA 2023 Registration process has been started from 24th December 2022.
- Candidates have to fill in the details like candidate name, e-mail ID, date of birth, etc.
- After filling out the form, click next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- The last date to fill out the application form for ATMA 2023 is 18th February 2023.
- Submit the application fee by using a Debit/ Credit card, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
- The application form fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- The fee will be non-refundable.
- The Registration fee for the ATMA exam is Rs. 2000.
- The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit card, Wallet, Net Banking, or UPI only.
ATMA 2023 – How to Apply
- Step-1: Candidates have to visit the website of ATMA 2023.
- Step-2: Follow “ATMA Exam Registration link”.
- Step-3: Fill the form in prescribed format as per personal and qualification details.
- Step-4: Go to “Press here to register for ATMA exam”.
- Step-5: Pay the required fees via bank transfer/ Debit/ Credit card/ cash.
- Step-6: Take printout of online application form for future reference.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria given below before applying for the examination:
- Qualification: Candidates must hold a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any stream. The university must be recognized with UGC.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the Bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their degree course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed CA are also eligible to apply for ATMA.
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided ATMA exam pattern for the year 2023:
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be online (CBT) based.
- Type of Questions: The question will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: The total time allotted for the exam is 3 hours.
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: The question paper contains 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and -0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The ATMA exam pattern is discussed below:
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30|
ATMA 2023 Syllabus
ATMA tests the candidate’s ability and skills in various areas including Quantitative, Reasoning, and Verbal. It is mandatory to go through the section-wise syllabus for ATMA 2023 in order to prepare well for the exam.
The following is the syllabus of ATMA 2023-
- Reading Comprehension
- English Usage
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Summary Question
- Reverse Analogies
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Direction and Distance Test
- Linear Arrangements
- Statement Arguments
- Number Series
- Analogy Test
- Matrix Arrangements
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement and Conclusion
- Symbol Based Problems
- Ranking Tests
- Statements Assumptions
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems
- Set Theory and Function
- Permutation and Combination
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Quadratic Equation and Linear Equation
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
ATMA 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are some of the effective preparation tips for the ATMA 2023 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the examination.
- Make the timetable and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study only.
- Participated in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year of questions papers and sample papers.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
ATMA Exam Center
The following are the list of test center that you can choose while filling out the application form:
|Ahmadabad/ Gandhi Nagar||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
ATMA 2023 Admit Card
The ATMA Admit Card will be released on 22nd February 2023 through online mode. The candidates can download the admit card by entering their User ID and Password. The admit card will contain details like the candidate’s name, father’s name, photograph, signature and date of birth, etc.
The candidates must bring the admit card on the day of examination together with the valid Government ID proof. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit card.
ATMA 2023 Result
The result will be accessed by entering login credentials like your username and password. The ATMA Result will be released in first week of March 2023 through online mode.
The result contains the candidate’s name and marks. ATMA scorecard includes three sectional scores, quantitative, verbal, analytical, and one total score obtained by the candidate. After the announcement of the result candidates will be selected for admission. Candidates must take the printout of the ATMA 2023 result.
ATMA 2023 Cut-Off
Cut-off based is not based on reservation policy in this exam. Once the result is released, without exception every institute which accepts admission by this exam would publish the cut-off.
Candidates with specified cut-off would be preferred for the next set of the process of selection by the institute implicated. The selected candidates have to go through various admission rounds like Group discussions, Written Tests, and interviews.
ATMA 2023 Admission
The scores of ATMA will be sent to the participating institutions in about three weeks. Candidates have to indicate their choices for five institutes where candidate score has to be sent at the time of registration. The candidate can apply directly to the institution of their choice for admission.
The admission procedure will be based on the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidates’ performance in the PI and GD rounds.
Candidates will also have to bring the following document for the verification round:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- ATMA Admit Card & Score Card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photograph
For any other about ATMA 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.