AUEET 2020 Application Form (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
AUEET 2020 Application Form has been started through offline and online mode. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. AUEET is a university level entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in B.Tech programme. AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) is conducted every year by Alliance University. Candidates can fill their application form through online or offline both modes. Admission is also offered in various UG / PG courses in Engineering, Management, Law & Commerce. Students can also apply for admission based on COMEDK UGET, JEE Main, KCET scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the AUEET Application form 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
AUEET 2020 Application Form – Started
AUEET 2020 Application Form has been started. Click Here to apply.
Candidates can check details about the AUEET 2020 Application form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online and offline both modes.
- Application form has been started fro B.Tech through AUEET 2020.
- Candidates have to fill details like personal, education, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of May 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled in application form.
- Candidates are advised to send the filled in application form in the given address:
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura- Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru- 562106,
Documents Required for AUEET 2020 Application Form:
Candidates will have to submit following mentioned documents with the AUEET 2020 application form:
- Work experience certificate
- Class 10th marks sheet and transcript
- Class 12th mark sheet and transcript
- JEE Advanced/ JEE Main/ Karnataka CET/ AUEET/ COMEDK UGET exam code, etc.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be done through the debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline application fee through demand draft drown in favor of ‘Alliance University College of Engineering’ payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|For Indian candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SAARC/ NRI candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
AUEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the below mentioned AUEET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Education: Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates will have to pass with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry subjects.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have diploma or equivalent from any recognized institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must pass with minimum of 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
AUEET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check AUEET 2020 dates about application form and examination:
|Starting of the application form||Started|
|Last date to submit application||3rd week of May 2020|
|AUEET 2020 exam date||May 2020|
How to Apply for AUEET 2020
Candidates can read complete procedure about AUEET 2020 application form below:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link for registration.
- Enter basic details i.e. email address, mobile number, name etc.
- After the successful registration login details will be send to your registered email id or mobile number.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. user id and password.
- Fill the application form correctly and carefully.
- After submitting details upload documents like passport size photograph along with the signature in the prescribed format.
- Make payment by entering payment details.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online or offline mode.
- Cross check all the details carefully. After submission of the application form any correction facility will not be provided by the exam authority.
- At the last candidates will have to send the printout of the filled application form along with the photocopies of documents in the given address.
From the above article, candidates can get all the details about the AUEET 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates can also go through the application regarding dates and eligibility criteria.
If you have any other query about AUEET 2020 Application Form, then you can leave your comment below.