AUEET 2023 Application Form (Started), Registration – Apply Here
AUEET 2023 Application Form has been started for UG & PG courses. AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) will be conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design. The admission will be based on the national level engineering exam. The university provides admission in various courses such as UG, PG, and Doctoral level. Candidates who want to seek admission in B. Tech, B. Tech (lateral), MTech, BA, LLB, LLM, or many programmes can apply for the exam. The candidates are also expected to meet the qualifying scores in one of the entrance exams. Interested candidates can apply through online mode for application form. Here in this article, we have provided detailed insight about AUEET Application form 2023.
AUEET 2023 Application Form – Started
AUEET 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses.
Click here to apply for UG.
Click here to apply for PG.
Here are details about AUEET 2023 Application Form with some instructions mentioned below:
- AUEET 2023 Application Form has been released in the month of January 2023.
- Candidate must fill the application form by entering details such as personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- The application form for AUEET 2023 will be available through online mode only.
- After entering details, upload the scanned documents i.e., passport size photograph and signature.
- The last date to submit the AUEET 2023 application form will be till 30th June 2023.
- Submit the application form and take the printout for the same for future reference.
- The application fee of AUEET can be submitted through online and offline mode both.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card and Net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay through Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favour of “Alliance university College of Engineering” payable at Bangalore.
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- and Rs.2000/- for NRI/ SAARC candidates and 50 $ for foreign national candidates.
AUEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AUEET 2023 are as follows:
For B. Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Score: Candidate must have valid score in JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, AUSAT or any other state level engineering exam.
For B. Tech (Lateral):
- Qualification: The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering from any recognised university/ institute or
- Candidate must pass with B.Sc. degree from recognised university defined by UGC.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score are at least of 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
AUEET 2023 Application Dates
Given are the application dates of AUEET 2023:
|Application form release||Started|
|Last date to apply||30th June 2023|
|Last date to submit online application with late fee||30th June 2023|
|AUEET 2023 exam date||June/ July 2023|
How to Apply for AUEET 2023
Given are the instructions given for filling the online application form of AUEET 2023:
- Go to the website (link is provided above).
- Already registered candidates have to login by entering email id/ application number and Password.
- For new candidates they have to register first by entering basic details such as name, email id, mobile number, OTP, password, select state, city, institute applying for, course preference.
- Then click on “Register” button.
- Now fill the application form with details i.e., name, educational qualification, email id, communicational details, etc.
- After entering the details, candidate must upload the scanned documents i.e., photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph and signature must be in prescribed size and JPG/ JPEG format.
- After uploading documents, candidate have to pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate can pay using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- For offline mode, candidate can pay through Demand Draft (DD).
- In the end, candidate must review all the details before submitting the form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comments below, if you have any other query related to AUEET 2023 Application Form.