BHU 2021 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check for UG & PG Courses
BHU 2021 Exam Pattern for various UG and PG entrance exam can be checked by the students through the University website. Banaras Hindu University is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh is a public central university. The University every year conducts its university level entrance exams (UET, PET and RET) to offer admission into various UG, PG and Research Programmes. Candidates must qualify the entrance test to get admission into various campuses of the University. In this article, we have provided complete details related to BHU Exam Pattern 2021.
BHU 2021 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of BHU 2021 will be different for various UG and PG entrance tests. Candidates will be able to check the complete exam pattern for UET and PET from the official website of the University.
For Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET):
B.A (Hons) Arts Programme:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized via online mode.
- Number and type of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: Paper will be of total 360 marks.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Language: The MCQs in Language Comprehension section will be available in two sets – Hindi and English. Candidate has to answer questions either in Hindi Language set or in English language.
- Subjects: The questions paper will have questions from 10+2 level or equivalent. The questions will be asked based on n General knowledge and Current Affairs, General Mental Ability/Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Language Comprehension.
B.Com (Hons)/ B.Com (Hons) – F.F.M Programme:
- Exam Mode: The Entrance test will be organized via online CBT mode.
- Number and type of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 150 multiple choice questions of 450 marks.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be of 150 minutes.
- Subjects: The question paper will consist of 15 questions each from Accountancy, Financial Markets, Financial Statement Analysis, Money and Banking, Economics, Business Organization, Basic Mathematics, Business Environment and Business Management. 6 questions will be based on Computer basics and 9 from Current Economic Affairs.
For Postgraduate Entrance test (PET)
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized via CBT mode.
- Type of questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions of total 360 marks.
- Number of questions:The exam paper will contain total of 120 MCQs divided into two sections. Section A and B will contain 60 MCQs each.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes.
- Subjects: The Question paper will contain questions based on topics studied in graduation level. Section A will contain questions from Income Tax, Accounting and Business Finance. Section B will consist of questions from Monetary Theory and Banking, Business Law including Company Law, Business Organization & Management, Statistics and Business Economics.
M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry)/M.Sc Tech – Geophyiscs:
- Exam Mode: The Entrance test will be conducted via CBT mode.
- Type of questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions of total of 360 marks.
- Number of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Subjects: The exam paper will consist of the questions from the graduation level of concerned subject. For M.Tech – Geophyiscs, the question paper will consist of questions from Mathematics and Physics of graduate level.
BHU 2021 Marking Scheme
Candidates can below check the marking pattern of UET and PET entrance exam 2021:
- There will be negative marking for making incorrect responses in UET and PET.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 3 marks.
- For each wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.
BHU 2021 Exam Pattern must be carefully reviewed by the appearing candidates. Candidates can check complete details about the number and type of questions, Exam mode, total marks, subjects etc. from the exam pattern.
If you have any query related to BHU 2021 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.