BHU 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check for UG & PG Courses
BHU 2022 Exam Pattern for various UG and PG entrance exam can be checked by the students through the University website. Banaras Hindu University is located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh is a public central university. The University every year conducts its university level entrance exams (UET, PET and RET) to offer admission into various UG, PG and Research Programmes. Candidates must qualify the entrance test to get admission into various campuses of the University. In this article, we have provided complete details related to BHU Exam Pattern 2022.
Admission Open 2022
BHU 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of BHU 2022 will be different for various UG and PG entrance tests. Candidates will be able to check the complete exam pattern for UET and PET from the official website of the University.
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam will be conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It will consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test will be offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
- Exam Mode: CUET PG will be conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Medium: Question Paper will be consists of both English & Hindi medium language.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given two hours to solve the paper.
- Slots: It will be held in two slots. Slot 1 from 10:00 AM to 12 Noon and Slot 2 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
- No. of Questions: Each question paper will have 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Pattern||Question Paper||Paper Code|
|1||There will be 100 questions divided into two parts|
Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions Comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Mathematics, Social Science & Science
|The no. of Questions will be 100 & divided into two parts|
Part A: 25 MCQ’s consisting of Language Comprehension, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability & Analytical Skills
PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Part A : 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability )
PGQP08 PGQP74 PGQP78
The no. of questions will be 100 and divided into two parts
Ability and Logical Reasoning) Part B: 75 Questions of specific language.
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning)
100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics and Logical Reasoning)
For Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET):
B.A (Hons) Arts Programme:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized via online mode.
- Number and type of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: Paper will be of total 360 marks.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- Language: The MCQs in Language Comprehension section will be available in two sets – Hindi and English. Candidate has to answer questions either in Hindi Language set or in English language.
- Subjects: The questions paper will have questions from 10+2 level or equivalent. The questions will be asked based on n General knowledge and Current Affairs, General Mental Ability/Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Language Comprehension.
B.Com (Hons)/ B.Com (Hons) – F.F.M Programme:
- Exam Mode: The Entrance test will be organized via online CBT mode.
- Number and type of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 150 multiple choice questions of 450 marks.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be of 150 minutes.
- Subjects: The question paper will consist of 15 questions each from Accountancy, Financial Markets, Financial Statement Analysis, Money and Banking, Economics, Business Organization, Basic Mathematics, Business Environment and Business Management. 6 questions will be based on Computer basics and 9 from Current Economic Affairs.
For Postgraduate Entrance test (PET)
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized via CBT mode.
- Type of questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions of total 360 marks.
- Number of questions:The exam paper will contain total of 120 MCQs divided into two sections. Section A and B will contain 60 MCQs each.
- Time Duration:The time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes.
- Subjects: The Question paper will contain questions based on topics studied in graduation level. Section A will contain questions from Income Tax, Accounting and Business Finance. Section B will consist of questions from Monetary Theory and Banking, Business Law including Company Law, Business Organization & Management, Statistics and Business Economics.
M.Sc (Physics, Chemistry)/M.Sc Tech – Geophyiscs:
- Exam Mode: The Entrance test will be conducted via CBT mode.
- Type of questions: The exam paper will consist of multiple choice questions of total of 360 marks.
- Number of questions: The exam paper will contain total of 120 multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Subjects: The exam paper will consist of the questions from the graduation level of concerned subject. For M.Tech – Geophyiscs, the question paper will consist of questions from Mathematics and Physics of graduate level.
BHU 2022 Exam Pattern must be carefully reviewed by the appearing candidates. Candidates can check complete details about the number and type of questions, Exam mode, total marks, subjects etc. from the exam pattern.
If you have any query related to BHU 2022 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query in the comments section below.