Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form (Re-started) – Apply Here
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been re-started from 20th September 2020. Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam will be organized by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE). It is also known by the name of Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). It is a state level examination organized only once in a year. Through the exam, candidates will get admission into various polytechnic courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, office management, etc. The admission will be offered by the various government & non-government polytechnic institutions in Bihar. Here we are providing details regarding Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form – Re- started
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form has been re-started from 20th September 2020. Click here to apply.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 application form will be released in the month of March 2021. Check more details about Bihar Polytechnic 2021 application form here.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form:
- Bihar polytechnic 2020 Application form is made available via online mode.
- DCECE 2020 application form is available from 18th March 2020.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form till 2nd July 2020.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- During registration provide valid email id & phone number as important communication will be send to registered id or number.
- Fill the application form carefully as incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Authority has also provide correction facility for limited time period in the application form.
- Candidates must also remember to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Passing Certificate
- Passing Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of permanent residence of Bihar
- Signature, etc.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- For offline mode, e-challan method will be used.
- In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable.
- The application fee vary as per choices of course.
- It is mentioned in the below table:
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing details regarding Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens will be eligible to apply. Permanent resident of Bihar state candidates will be also eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible.
For PE (Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify high school from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 35% marks in qualifying examination.
For PPE (Part time Polytechnic Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 10th level with two years ITI.
- Age limit: He/ She must be 19 years as on July 1st level.
For PMD (Para Medical Dental):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify high school or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- Lower age limit: He/ she must be at least 15 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper age limit: He/ She must not be more than 30 years.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate level):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th exam from a recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be between 17 years to 32 years as on 31st December 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Dates
Below we are providing table for Bihar Polytechnic dates related to application:
|Application form releases||19th March 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last date (Challan)||3rd July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last date (Online)||4th July 2020|
|Correction facility||5th – 8th July 2020|
|Exam Date||31st October & 1st November 2020|
How to Apply for Bihar Polytechnic 2020
Candidates must check following steps while applying for Bihar Polytechnic:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on the link ‘Apply for DCECE [PE/ PPE/ PMD/ PM]- 2020’.
- Fill all required basic details like name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), address, email ID & phone number.
- Apply for the course as per candidates preferences.
- Also fill other required academic & educational details in the application form.
- Now, click on ‘Sign up’ button.
- Proceed to login using provided ID & password.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Save & continue’ button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now take printouts of filled in application form for further use.
Here in the above article of Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, we have provided all the basic & necessary details related to application form. Candidates must check details related to application form, its fee, mode & much more. Students are also advised to go through its eligibility norms before filling the application form. Candidates must read above full article to avoid unnecessary mistakes while filling Bihar Polytechnic application form 2020.
If you have any other query related to Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.