Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus, DCECE Syllabus, Subject Wise Topics
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus will be announced by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE). It organizes Bihar Polytechnic exam also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). This exam will be conducted to provide admissions into various courses offered by the different polytechnic colleges and institutions situated in Bihar. After clearing this exam, candidates will get admissions in PM (Para Medical), PMD (Para Medical Dental), PPE (Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering) and PE (Polytechnic Engineering) programmes. Here, we are providing the detailed information related to Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Syllabus 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
Candidates should prepare for the exam as per to the Bihar Polytechnic 2020 syllabus prescribed by the officials. The official syllabus will be announced by the authority. Preparing according to syllabus will definitely lead you to score good marks. Candidates must also check this article for complete syllabus.
The syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic 2020 examination consists of these subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology.
Syllabus of Physics:
- Units and Dimensions
- Scales & Measurements
- Scalars & Vectors
- Linear Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Motion under Gravity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Circular Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical World and Measurement
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Sequence & Series
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Determinants and Their Properties
- Matrix Algebra
- Complex Number
- Trigonometrical ratios of compound angles up to conditional Trigonometrical Identities
- Properties of Triangle
- Solution of Triangles & General Value
- Inverse Circular Function
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- Solid state
- Some Basis Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter:Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Alcohols,Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
The Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern contains details about type of questions, no. of questions, exam mode, duration of exam and much more. The exam will be conducted via offline mode. The duration for exam will be of 2 hours & 15 minutes. The question paper will contain 90 questions. The question paper will consist of question in both ‘English’ as well as ‘Hindi’ languages.
There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper. Each correct answer will consist of 5 marks & there will be no negative marking for wrong answer. As there will be no negative marking, so students must attempt all the questions given in the question paper.
Candidates must check these following tips while preparing for Bihar polytechnic exam:
- Allot equal time for each subject.
- Make proper schedule & follow it on daily basis.
- Solve model paper & last year question paper.
- Before the start of the preparation, candidates must review the syllabus and exam pattern to avoid any confusion.
- Prepare from good study material & books available in the market.
- Keep the last week for revision.
- Do yoga & meditation.
- Stay healthy & do not get panic.
If you have any other queries Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.