BITSAT 2018: Result, Admission Form, Counselling Procedure, Cut Off
BITSAT 2018 Admission offers (2nd round) has been released on 30th June 2018. BITSAT 2018 is also referred as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a university level examination, which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT exam is an online based examination conducted for providing admissions to all the degree courses offered by BITS and its other campuses. Through BITSAT 2018, students will get admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses. Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2018 exam, including important dates, result, counselling, admission, etc.
BITSAT 2018 Notifications – Admission Offer Released
BITSAT 2018 Admission Offers after Iteration II has been released on 30th June 2018. Candidates can make the fee payment till 8th July 2018 (5:00 PM). Check here for admission details.
Get the latest updates & notifications about BITSAT 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here for admission details.
BITSAT 2018 Admission Schedule for further events has been released now. Check here for admission details.
BITSAT 2018 Admission & Wait Lists offers has been released now. Candidates can make the fee payment till 28th June 2018. Check here for admission details.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
BITSAT 2018 Admission Form on the basis of BITSAT scores can be filled till 18th June 2018 (5:00 PM). Check here for admission form details.
BITSAT 2018 Result can be checked after one day of the test date through login. Check here for result details.
BITSAT 2018 Admission Form on the basis of 12th marks can be filled from 1st May to 18th June 2018. Check here for admission form details.
Candidates who have submitted their requests for exam date change can download their hall ticket from 15th May 2018. Check here for hall ticket details.
Note: For such candidates, the examination will be conducted on 27th May 2018.
BITSAT 2018 Sample Test has been released now. Click here for sample test.
Request for Change in BITSAT exam date can be done from 10th – 13th May 2018. Click here to submit request.
Note: By receiving requests from some candidates for change in BITSAT exam dates/ slots/ centers due to clash with other exams etc. The exam for such cases will be conducted on 27th May at few select centers.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 12th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
BITSAT 2018 Test Centers Allotment has been announced on 21st March 2018. Click here to check test centres.
BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking has been started from 23rd March 2018. Check here for slot booking details.
Click here to view BITSAT 2018 Advertisement
Click here to check BITSAT 2018 Application Status.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 19th March 2018 (5:00 PM).Check here for application details.
BITSAT 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2018.Check here for application details.
BITSAT Important Dates
Official exam dates of BITSAT 2018 are given here:
|Application Form release||19th December 2017|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||19th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Editing in the application form||15th – 19th March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||21st March 2018|
|Slot booking||23rd March – 5th April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||12th April – 10th May 2018|
|Exam date||16th – 31st May 2018|
|Result declaration||After one day of the test date|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks||1st May – 18th June 2018|
|Admission form filling for BITSAT candidates||till 18th June 2018|
|Admit list & wait list release||20th June 2018|
BITSAT Result 2018
Here we have mentioned details about BITSAT 2018 Result:
- The result is declared through online mode.
- It can be checked after one day of the test date.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number on the website.
- After the declaration of result, two merit lists shall be released.
- One merit list will be released for other courses and one for B.Pharma course.
BITSAT Cut-Off 2018
Cut off will be the minimum marks considered for providing admission in various courses offered by BITS. Cut-off will be released after the declaration of result.
It will be published for admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. BITSAT cut off will depend upon various factors like difficulty level of exam, students appeared, category and seats availability.
BITSAT 2019 examination will be organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. It is conducted to offer admission to engineering, pharmacy and science courses in different specializations. It is a university level examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission at BITS, Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.
BITSAT Admission 2018
The BITSAT Counselling 2018 has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- After qualifying the 10+2 examination, students have to fill the admission form through online mode.
- Students have to fill their qualifying exam marks and preferences in the admission form.
- Students can apply for admission with 12th marks or BITSAT score from 1st May – 18th June 2018.
- Seats will be allotted to students, as per their marks and filled preferences.
- After seat allotment, admission list will be released.
- Students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fee to confirm their admission.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Check here for more FAQs on BITSAT 2018
BITSAT Application Form 2018
The application procedure for BITSAT 2018 is mentioned below:
- Candidates can apply for BITSAT exam through online mode.
- BITSAT 2018 Application Form was released via online mode from 19th December 2017.
- Fill the registration details like Name, Gender, DOB, E mail, etc. and submit it.
- After registration fill other details like basic details, 12th exam, test centre preference, etc.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- After submitting the application form, don’t forget to keep extra printouts of the application for further use.
- The application fee was Rs. 2450/- for female candidates and Rs. 2950/- for other candidates.
- The fee payment can be done through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
- In case of choosing Dubai as an exam centre, then students have to pay US $ 70 (Rs. 4500/-) for both male & female candidates.
Check Here – How to Fill BITSAT 2018 Application Form
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2018:
- Qualification Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who have passed 12th exams in 2017 or appearing in 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Percentage Criteria: In the 12th exam, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group. Candidates must have obtained 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
BITSAT Admit Card 2018
Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- The admit card has ben released through online mode.
- Candidates can book their slot from 23rd March to 5th April 2018.
- Admit card is available from 12th April to 10th May 2018.
- Successfully registered candidates can download the admit card through the website.
- Without admit card, candidates are not permitted to sit in the examination.
- The admit card contain details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Duration: The duration will be total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. The detailed BITSAT syllabus is mentioned here:
Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc.
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, etc.
How to Prepare for BITSAT
- Firstly, find out all the details about the syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
- Prepare a good time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- You should prepare from the good study materials available in the market.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will give you an idea about the type of question, exam pattern, etc.
- Don’t take stress and be confident about your preparations.
Click here for BITSAT 2018 Preparation Tips
For any other details related to BITSAT 2018, you can leave your queries below.