B.Tech Admission in Bihar 2019
Bihar is located in Eastern part India, bordering Nepal. It is divided by the River Ganges. Patna is the capital of this state. It has numerous educational institutions along with some private and government universities. It has also one of the IITs. Most of the candidates came here for accessing higher education from different places. This state has the literacy rate of 63.4 percent. In this article, candidates can get the complete information related to the B.Tech admission in Bihar 2019.
Admission in the undergraduate engineering programme (B.Tech) will be offered through state level or national level entrance test.
The admissions will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. On clearing the entrance test, candidates have to appear in the counselling round for the allotment of seats.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
In the state of Bihar, admission into engineering courses is done through state level and national level entrance exams. BCECE is the state level entrance exam and JEE Main 2019 is the national level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission.
For admission into IITs and NITs, candidates have to appear in JEE Main Exam. BCECE 2019 will be conducted by the BCECE Board. For admission into the M.Tech course, Candidates can appear in GATE 2019 exam.
Top Engineering Colleges in Bihar
Bihar is the house for various top reputed engineering colleges. It has many famous colleges like Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Birla Institute of Technology Patna, National Institute of Technology Patna, etc.
B.Tech Admission 2019
Candidates those seeking admission through entrance test must meet the eligibilities given below.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- Candidate should pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate should pass the Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Candidates should obtain a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Candidates those will be qualified in the entrance exam can participate in the counselling. For admission into various engineering colleges, the admission will be provided on the basis of score card of JEE Main and BCECE. Candidates have to verify their certificates either online or offline mode according to the concerned authority.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s rank, filed choices and availability of seats in the participated colleges. After receiving the provisional seat allotment letter candidates can report to the allotted college for the final admission.
Candidates can participate in the counselling on producing the certificates given below. Candidates make sure that the documents should be produced in original along with one set of photocopy.
- 10th Marksheet and Passing certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Passing certificate
- Entrance exam admit card &rank card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
If you have any other queries about B.Tech Admission in Bihar 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.