CET Delhi 2019 Exam Date (Released) – Get Delhi Polytechnic Exam Date
Delhi CET 2019 Exam Dates has been released. CET Delhi Exam Date 2019 has been announced by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. CET Delhi is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. It is organized for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programmes offered by the government and government aided polytechnic institutions of Delhi. Through this entrance exam, 85% seats are filled by Delhi candidates and remaining 15% seats are filled by outside Delhi candidates. Check complete information related to CET Delhi 2019 exam date from here.
CET Delhi Exam Date 2019 – Released
CET Delhi 2019 Exam Date has been released. It has been organized on 8th & 9th June 2019. Check other dates from below.
In this section, we are providing all the important dates of CET Delhi 2019:
|Application Form Commences From||1st April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30th April 2019|
|Application editing window||1st to 4th May 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||29th May 2019|
|Examination Date||8th & 9th June 2019|
|Result Announcement||20th June 2019|
|Counselling From||22nd June 2019|
Delhi CET 2019 Time Table
Candidates can check below the timetable of CET Delhi 2019:
|Test-1||All 10th based Diploma|
Courses. (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
|9th June 2019||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Mathematics-(50 Questions), Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry|
(30 Questions), Biology (15 Questions) & English (15 Questions) as per CBSE syllabus for class IX Exam held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for class X exam
held in 2018.
Total Questions: 150
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice|
English/Hindi (12th based)
|8th June 2019||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||Part A- General Knowledge & Aptitude- 70 Questions (Bilingual). -Compulsory for all candidates.|
Part B- English Grammar & Comprehension- 80 Questions. Only for MOP (English).
Part C- Hindi Grammar & Comprehension- 80 Questions. Only for MOP (Hindi).
Part D- English & Hindi Grammar & Comprehension – English 40 Questions. -Hindi 40 Questions.
For candidates applying for both MOP (E) & MOP (H).
|Test-3||Pharmacy (12th based)||9th June 2019||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||Physics (45 Questions), Chemistry|
(45 Questions) & either Mathematics (60 Questions) or
Biology (60 Questions) as per
CBSE syllabus for class XI Exam
held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for
Class XII Exam held in 2018.
Total No. of Questions : 210
|Test-4||Passed 12th Std. examination|
with Physics and Chemistry
as compulsory subjects along
with one of the Mathematics /Biology (Botany and
12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the
Subject) or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical
10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission
to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate
|8th June 2019||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Physics (30 Questions) (10Th|
standard of CBSE) Mathematics (30 Questions) (10Th standard of CBSE) Chemistry-(30 Questions) (10Th standard of CBSE) Biology (Botany=15 Questions and
Questions (10Th standard of CBSE)
Aptitude-(English =15 Questions
and General. Aptiude.=15 Questions) =30QuestionsTotal No. of Questions : 150
CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic) 2019 Exam Schedule
Interested candidates can apply for CET Delhi 2019 from 1st April 2019. The application form is available online on the official website of exam conducting authority.
The last date to submit the Delhi CET application form will be 30th April 2019. Application correction can be done from 1st to 4th May 2019. The successful registered candidates can download their Delhi CET admit card from 29th May 2019.
After the announcement of results, the counselling will be started from 22nd June 2019. It is necessary for the candidates to participate in the counselling round for seat allotment.
In case of any query regarding CET Delhi 2019 Exam Date, you can ask us by submitting your comments in the specified comment box.