CG B.Sc Nursing 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Date has been released. CG B.Sc nursing entrance test is conducted by the CPEB board also known as CG Vyapam. Through this entrance test, candidates are offered admission into B.SC nursing programme. Various institutions at Chhattisgarh state give admission on the basis of CG B.Sc Nursing scores. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam including application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Notifications – Exam Date Released
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be conducted on 16th June 2019 (Pre B.Sc Nursing) & 23rd June 2019 (Pre PB Nursing). Check other dates from below.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
Below we have provided the official dates for CG B.Sc nursing exam 2019:
|Starting of online application||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply and submit application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit card release||2nd week of May 2019|
|CG B.Sc nursing 2019 exam||16th June 2019 (Pre B.Sc Nursing) & 23rd June 2019 (Pre PB Nursing)|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of September 2019|
|End of Counselling||3rd week of September 2019|
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
Below we have mentioned some important details regarding application form:
- Candidates will fill the CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 application form by online mode.
- The online application form filling process is expected to start from the fourth week of March 2019.
- Candidates must fill their application form correctly and submit it before the last date which is expected to be in the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature, thumb impression and name as per the size (≤ 50KB), dimension (4.5cmX 3.5cm) in JPEG format.
- After filling and submitting the application form successfully, candidates must take out the printout of the form for use in future.
The application fee will be paid by the candidates by online mode through debit or credit card or net banking. The application fee for various categories is given below:
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below before applying for CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 entrance exam:
- Gender: Only female candidates are eligible. Male/Non domicile/Transgender can apply only under management quota seats.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from Chhattisgarh board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have qualified his 10+2 level with the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have obtained minimum aggregate of 40% marks in the exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. For general nursing and midwifery, the maximum age limit is 35 years. Maximum age limit for serving candidates is 45 years.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must belong to Chhattisgarh state.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CG B.Sc nursing 2019 is provided below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through Pen and paper mode.
- No. and type of Questions: Candidates will be asked total of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Total marks: CG B.SC nurisng 2019 exam will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- Subjects:The questions will be asked from various topics of the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Biology subjects.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus
CG B.Sc nursing 2019 Syllabus can be checked by the candidates through the website. The topics included in the syllabus will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry (General, Physical, Organic and Inorganic chemistry) and Biology (Botany/Zoology). Candidates must prepare for the test as per the syllabus prescribed by the authority.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for CG B.Sc nursing 2019 exam can prepare by the given below tips:
- Candidates must start their preparation by going through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a study routine and follow it strictly on a daily basis.
- Candidates can solve sample papers or previous year’s questions papers for practice.
- Candidates must make short notes andreview the topics studied.
- Candidates can attempt online and offline mock tests.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 will be downloaded through the official website. Students will download the CG B.Sc Nursing 2018 admit card by entering their registration ID.
The admit card is expected to be released in the 2nd week of May 2019. The details present in the admit card will be candidate’s name, roll number, exam time and date, test center address, etc.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
The CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2019. The CG B.Sc Nursing result will be released by online mode in the form of merit list.
The results will be checked by entering the candidate’s roll number and date of birth. The board will prepare the merit list on the basis of score obtained by the candidate.
Those candidates whose name will successfully appear in the merit list will be eligible for further admission process.
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling
CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 counselling process is expected to start from 1st week of September 2019. It will be continued till 3rd week of September 2019.
The counselling process will be organized by online mode on the basis of merit list. During the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices as per their rank.
Also, it is necessary for the candidates to bring their original as well as photocopies of the required documents for verification. Documents to be brought for verification are:
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Score card
- CG B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit card
- 10th and 12th Marksheet/pass certificate
- Category certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 will be conducted in offline mode in the month of May 2019. Candidates who will clear the entrance test and counselling process will be successfully admitted in various government or private institutions at Chhattisgarh state.
If you have any query regarding CG B.Sc Nursing Exam 2019, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.