CG PET 2018: Counselling Schedule, Cut Off, Admission Procedure
CG PET 2018 Seat Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released on 7th July 2018. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test (CG PET 2018) is a state level entrance exam. This entrance test is a gateway for the students who wish to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering). CG PET is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). This board is also known as the CG Vyapam. Through this article, applicants can avail the information of CG PET 2018 answer key, result, cut off, counselling, etc in detail.
CG PET 2018 Notifications:
CG PET 2019 Exam Date has been released. The examination will be conducted on 2nd May 2019. Check here for CG PET 2019.
Get the latest updates & notifications about CG PET 2018 Counselling & Admission Details. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2018 Seat Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released on 7th July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2018 Cut Off (2nd round) has been released on 7th July 2018. Check here for cut off details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
CG PET 2018 Counselling (2nd round) has been started from 2nd July 2018. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2018 Seat Allotment Result (1st Round) has been released on 25th June 2018. Check here for seat allotment details.
CG PET 2018 Cut Off (1st Round) has been released on 25th June 2018. Check here for cut off details.
CG PET 2018 Counselling Registration can be done till 23rd June 2018. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2018 Result has been declared now on 19th May 2018. Check here for result details.
CG PET 2018 Final Answer Key has been released on 19th May 2018. Check here for answer key details.
CG PET 2018 Answer Key for SET A, B, C, D has been released on 12th May 2018. Check here for answer key details.
CG PET 2018 Admit Card has been released on 25th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
CG PET 2018 Exam Date has been revised. Now, the exam was organized on 3rd May 2018. Check here for exam date details.
CG PET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 5th April 2018. Check here for application details.
CG PET 2018 Notification has been released now. Check here for notification & exam dates details.
CG PET 2018 Exam Dates
|Date of online submission of application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||5th April 2018 (11:59 AM)|
|Admit Card Release||25th April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||3rd May 2018 (9:00 AM to 12:15 PM) (Revised)|
|Model Answer Key Release||12th May 2018|
|Objection against answer key||Till 15th May 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Final Answer Key Release||19th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||19th May 2018|
|Counselling Start||14th June 2018|
CG PET 2018 Counselling
The counselling has been started from 14th June 2018 through online mode. Applicants are informed to check the leading and local newspaper on a daily basis for the counselling schedule. No call letter will be sent to the applicant individually. The counselling is held online and applicants can check the counselling schedule on the website. Before proceeding with the seat allotment procedure, applicants have to verify their documents. Applicants have to present in person at the verification centre.
Following documents are required at the time of counselling:
- Domicile certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if required)
- Metric mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
CG PET 2019 exam will be conducted to offer admission in UG engineering and its specializations like Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering. CG PET is a state level examination organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The examination will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
Applicants can check the answer key after a few days of the examination. The Chhattisgarh exam committee publish the model answer key on the website. The answer key has been published on 12th May 2018. Applicant can claim the answer in case any answer in the answer key is incorrect. The final answer key has been released on 19th May 2018.
Seats reserved for various categories are as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||12%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||32%|
CG PET Result 2018
The CG PET result has been declared on 19th May 2018. A separate merit list is prepared by the Chhattisgarh exam conducting committee, according to the rules framed. Applicants can check their result on a website and can take a printout of the result. After the declaration of result, applicants can get their score card. There is no provision for re-evaluation/scrutiny.
FAQ’S (Most Asked Questions)
CG PET Application Form 2018
Eligible applicants can check the CG PET 2018 application form details from here:
- Applicants can apply online for the application form.
- Applicants have to enter their valid Aadhar no./PAN card no./A/C no./Driving License No. in application form.
- The application form was released from 15th March 2018.
- Applicants have to upload the photograph (3.5cm breadth and 4.5cm length), thumb impression and signature in JPEG format. The size of the file should be 50kb maximum and 40kb minimum.
- Once applicant will submit the filled in application form, no changes will be permitted in the application form.
- After successful completion of an application form, applicants can get their registration ID number for the exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through bank Challan submitted to any branch of SBI or through online net banking in ICICI or SBI bank.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General category, Rs. 150/- for OBC and for SC/ST/PH fee is Rs. 100/-.
Check here – How to fill CG PET 2018 Application Form.
The eligibility criteria for CG PET 2018 is as follows:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile Eligibility: An applicant must have the domicile of the Chhattisgarh state.
For Engineering Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must passed 12th class from Chhattisgarh board or equivalent board.
- Subjects: Applicant must qualify the qualifying exam in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Age: The minimum age is 16 years (completed) as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass in 10+2 with CH board or equivalent board.
- Subjects: The required subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must passed 12th examination by securing 50% marks in PCM & English (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply. They must have to pass a qualifying exam before counselling.
For Dairy Technology:
- Age: The applicant must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December of the 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must qualify the 12th or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or its equivalent board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects in which applicant must qualify the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must obtain the 50% marks together in PCM and English for General category and 40% for reserved categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year examination appearing students can also apply.
CG PET Admit Card 2018
Applicants those applied for CG PET exam, can get their admit card from website. The admit card has been released on 25th April 2018. Applicants have to enter their registration ID to access the admit card. Applicants have to bring one photo ID proof (voter ID/driving license/PAN card/or any other ID) in which the photo of the applicant is attached. Without ID, no applicant will allow to enter the examination centre. Applicants have to preserve the admit card till the process of counselling gets over.
CG PET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Shift: The exam will conduct in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and second in afternoon shift.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will be comprised of Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: There will be four options from which you have to choose only one option. For every correct option 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Question||Total marks|
CG PET Syllabus
Applicants are advised to study the class 12th whole syllabus for getting best score. The syllabus will be provided on the website by the CPEB. Applicants have to cover the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Applicants should prepare according to the courses opted by them.
- Applicants can prepare from NCERT books.
- First of all, students have to aware of exam pattern of CG PET.
- You must know the complete syllabus for the exam.
- Choose the chapters to study in the right order.
- Make a study plan according to the difficulty level of the exam.
For any further queries related to CG PET 2018, you can ask us by leaving your query below.