CG PET 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CG PET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 5th April 2018. CG PET (Chattisgarh (Pre-Engineering Test) is organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is a state level entrance exam for providing admission to students in B.Tech in engineering, Dairy Technology and Agriculture streams. Through this exam, aspirants can get admission in various governments/private institutions of the Chhattisgarh state. In this article, we have given details of CG PET Application Form 2018.
CG PET 2018 Application Form:
CG PET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 5th April 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Click here to Track Application Status.
Click here to check Transaction Status.
The CG PET Registration details are given below:
- Aspirants can fill the CG PET application form via online mode from the website.
- Aspirants are informed to fill the application form carefully as per the given instructions.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph, thumb impression and signature) in prescribed format.
- The size of scanned images should be 40 KB to 50 KB. Photograph dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Once the application form submitted, aspirants will not be permitted to edit the data in the application form.
- After successful completion of the application form, a registration ID number will be generated for further login process.
- Candidates can also track their application through login window by entering their login details.
- Keep the printout of the application form for future references. (No need to send application to the university)
The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH category candidates. The application fee can be submitted through downloaded bank Challan of any branch of SBI Bank. Aspirants can also deposit the fee through online mode (net banking, credit card and debit card (ATM card)).
Aspirants can check below the eligibility criteria of various courses:
- Nationality: Aspirant should belong to the India.
- Domicile: It is mandatory have a valid CG domicile.
For Engineering (B.Tech):
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to pass the 12th/equivalent from Chhattisgarh or equivalent board.
- Subjects: Students must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The aspirant must obtain the 45% marks (for General) and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must pass intermediate board class from CH or equivalent board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects to have in the qualifying exam are physics, chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure 50% marks in aggregate in PCM & English (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Age Limit: The aspirant should complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
CG PET application form 2019 will be available through online mode. It will be released in the month of March 2019. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will regulate the CG PET 2019 exam. This exam is conducted to offer admission in UG engineering courses in various specializations.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
CG PET 2018 Dates
Here we are providing the official schedule for the CG PET 2018 exam:
|Starting of online application form||15th March 2018|
|Last date of filling application form||5th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd May 2018 (Revised)|
How to Apply
Here we are providing some major steps for CG PET 2018 how to apply:
- Navigate the official website link (link is provided above).
- The “ON LINE APPLICATION FOR PET & PPHT-2018 (Pre Engineering Test & Pre Pharmacy Test-2018)” page will appear on your computer screen.
- Tick on your citizenship and tick on the exam for which you want to apply.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Aspirants should fill the application form after reading the instructions given in the information brochure carefully.
- Fill the details required, such as the candidate’s name, mother’s name, 10th class roll no., DOB, gender, category, height, weight, etc.
- Download the image format & paste photograph in the given section. Put signature and left hand thumb impression in the format.
- After that, scan the image format & upload it in JPEG format.
- Read the declaration carefully and tick on the box of “I Agree” and click on “Submit” button.
- Confirm the submission of application form by click on “Continue” or “Edit” button.
- Click on “Pay” button and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode as per your preference.
- After the confirmation of fee payment, take printout of the filled application form for further use.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If any candidates have query about CG PET 2018 Application Form, they can leave comments in the comment box.