CG PET 2019: Counselling, Allotment, Admission Procedure
CG PET 2019 3rd Seat Allotment has been released. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is a state level entrance exam which is a gateway to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering). CG PET is also known by the name of CG Vyapam. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of CG PET 2019 exam including admit card, dates, pattern, syllabus etc.
CG PET 2019 Notifications
The Application form for CG PET 2020 will be released in March, 2020.
CG PET 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 18th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
CG PET 2019 Result has been declared on 1st June 2019. Check here for result details.
CG PET 2019 Final Answer Key has been released on 1st June 2019. Check here for answer key details.
CG PET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can get the CG PET 2019 exam dates from this table.
|Starting of application form||19th March 2019|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||7th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||7th May 2019 – 15th May 2019 (9:00 am)|
|Date of exam||16th May 2019|
|Releasing of model answer key||24th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection regarding answer key||28th May 2019|
|Result declaration along with final answer key||1st June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||1st July 2019|
CG PET 2019 Answer key
The exam conducting authority has released the model answer key from 24th May 2019. Candidates can check the answer key through online mode only. Candidates can send their objection on official answer key within the stipulated time period.
The final CG PET answer key has been released on 1st June 2019 after few days of model answer key.
CG PET Result
The candidates can view their results through online mode. CG PET result has been uploaded on the website on 1st June 2019.
Along with the release of result, the final answer key is also published. On the basis of result, the candidates are called for the counselling.
CG PET 2019 Counselling
The counselling related all information is furnished in the DTE, Chhattisgarh website. After the publication of result, the counselling has been started. The counselling has been started from 1st July 2019.
No counselling call letter is send to any candidates for inviting in counselling. Candidates must be ready with their all original documents for verification process. Only eligible candidates are able to select the course/college choices.
Documents required at the time of verification process:
- Chhattisgarh Domicile certificate
- Category Certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- PwD certificate
CG PET 2020 exam will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into UG engineering courses and its specializations like Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering. CG PET is a state level examination whose application form will be available from the fourth week of March 2020.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
CG PET Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the online application form to fill the application form.
- The CG PET online application form will be started from 19th March 2019.
- The last date to fill and submit the application fee will be 7th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, thumb impression and signature in JPEG format.
- Once the application form will be submitted, it cannot be changed on later stage.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will get their registration ID number for the exam.
- The application fee is Rs. 200/- for General, Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH categories.
- The fee can be paid through online mode via debit & credit card.
Candidates can check the complete eligibility to appear in CG PET 2019 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 12th or equivalent exam from Chhattisgarh board or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects & any one of the Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology & any technical vocational subject.
For Agriculture Engineering
- Age: The minimum age to apply is 16 years (completed).
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 12th class from CG or any equivalent board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- Subjects: The mandatory subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and english.
For Dairy Technology
- Age: The applying candidate should complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December of the 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: One should qualify the 10+2 or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the 50% marks in PCM and English together (40% for reserving categories).
- Subjects: The necessary subjects in the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Note: For admission in Bachelor of Engineering, it is necessary to appeared in the JEE Main exam.
CG PET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for CG PET written exam is given below.
- Shift: The exam will conduct in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and second in afternoon.
- Duration: 180 minutes will be provided for complete exam.
- No of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be comprised of multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given.
|Subject||No. of Question||Total marks|
CG PET Syllabus
The authority has prepared the exam syllabus from class 12th syllabus. The whole syllabus for each subject is provided by the CPEB. However, candidates have to study the topics from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Candidates should prepare according to the courses opted by them.
- Always follow the NCERT books first and then go for some reference books.
- Must know the exam pattern of the exam and most important marking scheme for the exam preparations.
- Make a study schedule and study as per the official syllabus.
- Choose the chapters to study in a right order.
- Do not forget to focus on your health too.
CG PET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for PET 2019 has been uploaded on the website from 7th May 2019. With the help of registration Id number, candidates can get their CG PET admit card. The admit card can be downloaded till 15th May 2019.
Candidates should bring one photo ID proof along with the admit card for the verification of candidate. Admit cards has been dispatched to the candidates by post.
If you have any other queries about CG PET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.