CG PET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
CG PET 2020 Application Form will be made available through online mode. Chhattisgarh pre Engineering Test (CG PET) will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is a state level examination also referred as CG Vyapam. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering & its branches as Diary Technology & Agriculture Engineering. Admission will be provided to the candidates in various Chhattisgarh known institutions and colleges. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for CG PET. Here we are providing details regarding CG PET Application Form 2020.
CG PET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding CG PET 2020 Application Form:
- The Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from fourth week of March 2020.
- The last date for submission of application form will be till third week of April 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- During registration, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to re-check & verify filled details before submission of application as there will be no correction facility provided by the board.
- In case of any mistakes, candidates will have to submit new application form with correct details & fee payment.
- After submission of application form, candidates must also take printout of their filled in application form for further use.
Mode of Payment: Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net-banking or through SBI Challan method.
The fee for each category will be as follows:
- General Category candidates – Rs.200
- OBC Category candidates – Rs.150
- SC/ ST/ PH Category candidates – Rs.100
CG PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details related to CG PET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen Candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must be resident of Chhattisgarh or must hold domicile of same state.
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) with one vocational subject from Chhattisgarh or equivalent board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in final year will be also eligible to apply for CG PET.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Students must have secured at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with PCM & one vocational subject from Chhattisgarh or equivalent board/ University.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be above 16 years of age while applying for the examination.
For Diary Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level or equivalent exam.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks for general category (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category) candidates.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (PCME) from Chhattisgarh or equivalent board/ University.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be above 17 years of age at the time of admission.
CG PET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through below given table to know about CG PET 2020 Application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Application form commences||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
How to apply for CG PET 2020
Candidates must follow the below given steps to apply for CG PET 2020:
- Go to official link of CG PET 2020. (Link will be given above)
- Click on given “Online Application Form Link”.
- Now your computer screen will display with application form page.
- Tick on ‘Citizen of India’ option.
- Select for your course you want to apply.
- Fill all required personal & academic details.
- Upload images, signature & necessary documents.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’ & accept the declaration.
- Verify & re-check your given details.
- Choose fee payment mode.
- Submit the fee according to your category.
- Now take printout of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for CG PET 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding CG PET application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to CG PET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.