CG PET 2019 Exam Pattern, Check Marking Scheme, Syllabus
CG PET Exam Pattern 2019 contains details about type of questions, marking scheme, etc. The CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) is also known as Chattisgarh PET organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is a state level exam conducted for providing admissions into undergraduate engineering dairy technology, agriculture technology courses provided by different colleges & institutions in Chhattisgarh state. CG PET is also called by the name of CG Vyapam. Here students can check details about CG PET 2019 Exam Pattern.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the CG PET Exam Pattern 2019 including the marking scheme, type of questions, level of difficulty and other details. The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
CG PET 2019 Admit Card has been released from 7th May 2019. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode on the website. Candidates have to enter their registration ID to download the admit card.
- Courses: Through this examination, students will get admission in B.Tech courses.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration will be 180 minutes (Three hours).
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus: The syllabus will be similar to the syllabus of the higher secondary examination.
- No. of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked in this exam (50 questions from each subject). It is necessary to attempt all the questions in this exam.
- Type of Question: The question paper will have objective type questions (multiple choice questions). Optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to choose the correct answer only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for CG PET 2019
Here we have given the section wise question weightage of CG PET exam:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
CG PET Syllabus 2019
Before preparing for the examination, candidates should gather all the information related to officially prescribed syllabus. Students can also read our article for all the information regarding its syllabus. The syllabus of CG PET 2019 examination contain various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is same as per the higher secondary examination (12th class). Students must focus & first complete syllabus from NCERT books.
Students must prepare according to their course opted by them. Physics Syllabus includes topics such as work, energy & power, gravitation, oscillation, waves, light, Electrostatic, etc. Few topics from Chemistry will be solid state, chemical bond, equilibrium, thermodynamics, electrochemistry and much more. Mathematics syllabus will consist of topics such as Algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, statistics and much more
Candidates must check these following tips & tricks for scoring good marks in CG PET 2019 exam:
- Study as per the official prescribed syllabus.
- Make proper schedule & follow it on the regular basis.
- Do not forget to include proper sleep in your daily schedule.
- First complete syllabus from NCERT books & then refer other books.
- Go through complete exam pattern & marking scheme.
- Keep the last week for revision.
- Do yoga & meditation to remain healthy & focused.
If you have any other queries regarding CG PET Exam Pattern 2019, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.