CG PET 2023 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Know Here
CG PET Exam Pattern 2023 contains details about type of questions, marking scheme, etc. The CG PET (Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test) is also known as Chhattisgarh PET organized by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). It is a state level exam conducted for providing admissions into undergraduate engineering dairy technology, agriculture technology courses provided by different colleges & institutions in Chhattisgarh state. CG PET is also called by the name of CG Vyapam. Here students can check details about CG PET Exam Pattern 2023.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2023
Here we are providing the CG PET Exam Pattern 2023 including the marking scheme, type of questions, level of difficulty and other details. The detailed exam pattern is as mentioned here:
CG PET 2023 Admit Card has been released from 17th June 2023. Candidates can get their admit card through online mode on the website. Candidates have to enter their registration ID to download the admit card.
- Courses: Through this examination, students get admission in B.Tech courses.
- Exam Duration: The total exam duration is of three hours and 15 minutes.
- Subjects: The questions is asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Syllabus: The syllabus is similar to the syllabus of the higher secondary examination.
- No. of Question: Total 150 questions are asked in this exam (50 questions from each subject). It will be necessary to attempt all the questions in this exam.
- Type of Question: The question paper have objective type questions (multiple choice questions). Optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates are required to choose the correct answer only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for CG PET 2023
Here, we have given the section wise question weightage of CG PET exam:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
CG PET Syllabus 2023
Before preparing for the examination, candidates should gather all the information related to prescribed syllabus. Students must also read our article for all the information regarding its syllabus. The CG PET 2023 syllabus of examination contain various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is same as per the higher secondary examination (12th class). Students must focus & first complete syllabus from NCERT books.
Students must prepare according to their course opted by them. Physics Syllabus includes topics such as work, energy & power, gravitation, oscillation, waves, light, Electrostatic, etc. Few topics from Chemistry will be solid state, chemical bond, equilibrium, thermodynamics, electrochemistry and much more. Mathematics syllabus will consist of topics such as Algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, statistics and much more
Candidates must check these following tips & tricks for scoring good marks in CG PET 2023 exam:
- Study as per the prescribed syllabus.
- Make proper schedule & follow it on the regular basis.
- Do not forget to include proper sleep in your daily schedule.
- First complete syllabus from NCERT books & then refer other books.
- Go through complete exam pattern & marking scheme.
- Keep the last week for revision.
- Do yoga & meditation to remain healthy & focused.
If you have any other query regarding CG PET Exam Pattern 2023, you can leave your query below in the comments box.