CG PPHT 2019: Counselling, Admission Procedure, Allotment
CG PPHT 2019 Third Seat Allotment has been released. It is organized by CPEB authority every year. Through this entrance test, candidates will get admission in B.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy courses. It is a state level entrance exam. After clearing the CG PPHT entrance test, candidates will be able to get admission in private and government institutes at Chhattisgarh state. Through this article, candidates will get complete information regarding CG PPHT 2019.
CG PPHT 2019 Notifications – 3rd Seat Allotment Released
Check here all details about the CG PPHT 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for counselling details.
CG PPHT 2019 Result has been declared on 3rd June 2019. Check here for result details.
CG PPHT 2019 Final Answer Key has been released. Check here for answer key details.
CG PPHT 2019 Important Dates
The official dates for CG PPHT 2019 entrance test is provided below:
|Starting of online application||19th March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||7th April 2019|
|Admit card release||7th May 2019 – 15th May (9:00 am)|
|CG PPHT 2019 Exam date||16 May 2019|
|Release of answer key||24th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objections on answer key||28th May 2019|
|Declaration of results||3rd June 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||12th June 2019|
CG PPHT 2019 Result
The CG PPHT 2019 result has been declared on 3rd June 2019.
Candidates can check their result through online mode. The results can be checked by entering the candidate’s roll number.
A merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of candidate’s score in the qualifying exam and entrance test.
CG PPHT 2019 Counselling
CG PPHT 2019 counselling process has been started from 12th June 2019.
Those candidates those shortlisted in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling rounds. Candidates must bring their original as well as photocopies of their necessary documents for verification.
Candidates on qualifying the entrance test will successfully get admission in various Pharmacy institutions in Chhattisgarh state after verification of documents.
CG PPHT 2019 Admit Card
The CG PPHT 2019 admit card can be downloaded through online mode. Candidate can download their admit card by entering their registration Id.
The admit card has been released from 7th May 2019. The details present in the admit card are candidate’s name, roll number, exam time & date, test center address, etc.
CG PPHT 2019 Application Form
Candidates will be able to know the complete details related to the application form in the brochure provided by the university.
- The CG PPHT application form has been released from 19th March 2019.
- Candidates must fill their application form correctly and then submit it
- The last date to submit the application form will be the 7th April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression according to the prescribed specifications.
- After filling and submitting the details successfully, candidates must take the print out of the form for use in future.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online net banking or by way of Bank challan. The fee for various categories is given below:
- For General category: Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/PH: Rs.100/-
- For OBC: Rs.150/-
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below before applying for CG PPHT 2019 entrance exam:
- Age Limit: To apply for B.Pharm course, candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on July 1, 2019. Female and reserved category candidates will be provided age relaxation of 3 years. For D.Pharma programme, no maximum age is prescribed.
- Domicile: Candidates applying for Chhattisgarh quota seats must have Chhattisgarh state domicile.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 12th level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have qualified his 12th level exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in PCB/PCM.
CG PPHT 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of CG PPHT 2019 is provided below:
- Exam Mode: The CG PPHT 2019 exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Number & Type of Questions: Candidates will be asked total 150 multiple choice questions.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will be of total 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded and there will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
- Time Duration: Candidates will be given total of 180 minutes to complete the paper.
CG PPHT 2020 exam will be organized by the CG Vyapam. It is a state level exam conducted for admission in first year of B. Pharma and D. Pharma Courses. Various government and private institutions situated in the Chhattisgarh State consider the CG PPHT Scores for providing admissions.
CG PPHT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of CG PPHT 2019 entrance test is prescribed by the authority of CPEB. The questions asked in the exam is related to the topics from the subjects of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. Some of the topics under each subject are:
General and Physical Chemistry – Structure of Atom, Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics, Solid State, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Bond, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Surface chemistry, Electrochemistry, Colloids and catalysts. Basic concepts of Physics like Motions, Velocity, Work, Energy, Power etc, Gravitation, Kinetics, Heat and related theories, Volume and pressure, Optics, Human Eye, Magnetism, Electricity and Current, Atomic theory, Electromagnetic Induction.
Inorganic chemistry – Comparative study of elements, Chemical Periodicity, Transition metals, Principles of Metallurgical operations,Co-ordination compounds, Chemical Analysis. Organic chemistry – Polymers Classification, Organic compounds and groups, Biomolecules, Alkynes and Benzenes, Ethers, Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives, Ketones, Aldehydes, Haloalkanes, Polyhalogen compounds.
Algebra, trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus, Differential Calculus, Statistics, Numerical methods, Differential Equations, Linear programming.
Zoology Structure and Function of Animal tissues, Endocrine System, History of Mammalian Organs, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology Developmental biology and Genetics. Botany – Genetics, Cell and Cell structure, Viruses and Bacteria, Five Kingdom classification, Role of Plants in Human Welfare, Tissue and tissue systems, Enzymes, Ecosystem, Food preservation methods etc.
Click here to view CG PPHT 2019 Syllabus
Candidates appearing in the CG PPHT 2019 entrance test can prepare by the given below tips:
- Before starting the preparation, candidates must go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
- Make a study routine and follow it strictly on a daily basis.
- Candidates must regularly attempt various online and offline mock tests.
- Candidates can solve sample papers or previous year’s questions papers to know the past trends of the questions.
- Revision of the topics is also essential for the candidates.
If you have any query regarding CG PPHT 2019, you can ask your query in the comments section below.