CG PPT 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
CG PPT 2020 Application Form will be released from the last week of March 2020. Candidates will have to fill their application form online through the website. CG PPT examination is conducted every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. It is a state level entrance examination. Through this examination, admission will be provided in polytechnic diploma courses. Candidates will get admission in various government or private institutes of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the CG PPT application form 2020 including details like application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
CG PPT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can go through the details about the CG PPT 2020 Application form from below:
- Candidates can fill their application form from the last week of March 2020.
- Application form will be available through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill details like education, communication, personal, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your documents i.e. scanned passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Fill details correctly in the application form. After submission of the form no correction will be done in the application form.
- Candidates can also check their application form status after submission of the form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the third week of April 2020.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Online application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
Here candidates can check fee structure for all categories:
|For General candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|for OBC candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 100/-|
CG PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the given CG PPT eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to pass 10th level from Chhattisgarh state or any other recognized board.
- Domicile: Applying candidates must have a domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit will be 30 year as on 1st July 2020. There will be no lower age limit criteria. For OBC/ SC/ ST candidates upper age limit will be 33 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th examination with Mathematics and Science subject.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
CG PPT 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check the tentative CG PPT dates about the application form & examination for 2020 session:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||Last week of March|
|Last date for application submission||3rd week of April|
|CG PPT 2020 exam date||2nd week of May|
How to Apply for CG PPT 2020
Candidates can check the complete procedures about the CG PPT 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘CG PPT 2020 Entrance Examination’.
- Click on ‘how to apply’ link and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now fill your basic details for registration like email id, mobile number, name etc.
- Now fill your application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal, communication and etc. details in the application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your scanned documents like passport size photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the application form.
- Signature and thumb impression size must not be more than 100 kb and photograph should be in 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size.
- Select your examination center and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now make payment through online mode.
- Candidates can pay their online application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
Through the above article, candidates can go through the details about the CG PPT 2020 application form. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and application form dates. Fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about CG PPT 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.