CG PPT 2021 Application Form (Till 15th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
CG PPT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 15th August 2021. CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level test which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted each year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), Raipur. Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in polytechnic diploma courses. Admission will be provided in various polytechnic institutes of Chhattisgarh state. Candidates can read this article to know all about CG PPT application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
CG PPT 2021 Application Form – Till 15th Aug
CG PPT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 15th August 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details related to CG PPT 2021 application form:
- The registration process of CG PPT 2021 can be done through online mode. Any offline facility can not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 29th July 2021.
- Application process is done in four steps i.e. registration, filling of application form, document upload and fee payment.
- Fill all correct details in the application form including personal, communication and academic etc.
- Candidates must upload required documents i.e. photograph and signature in the specific size.
- The last date to fill application form is till 15th August 2021.
- Candidates can make correction in detail from 16th to 18th August 2021 by paying certain amount of fee.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the filled application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
- Students can submit the application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode can not be available for fee submission.
- The fee is non – refundable & non- transferable.
Here candidates can check complete fee structure for all categories:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 200|
|For OBC category candidates||Rs. 150|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 100|
CG PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check complete CG PPT eligibility before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidates must have completed local/ non -local requirements as per Chhattisgarh state norms.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit will be 30 years as on 1st July 2021. For ST/ SC/ OBC/ Female candidates upper age limit will be 33 years.
- For unreserved PWD upper age limit will be 35 years and for PWD (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Female) age limit will be 38 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th level examination from any recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 35% marks in their passing exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 10th level with Science and Mathematics subjects.
CG PPT 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official dates related to CG PPT 2021 application form:
|Release of application form||29th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||15th August 2021|
|Application correction||16th to 18th August 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||7th September 2021|
|Exam date||15th September 2021|
How to Apply for CG PPT 2021
Here candidates can check complete procedure to fill CG PPT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘CG PPT 2021 application’ link.
- At first, register yourself by entering email ID, name and mobile number.
- Submit these details and then click ‘proceed’ button.
- In next steps candidates will have to select their district.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and provide your login ID and password.
- Fill details in the application form carefully including qualification, personal, address, parent’s details, category, gender and other.
- Upload you recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph and signature should be uploaded in between 40 to 60 kb size.
- Now click on ‘payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Candidates will be able to make payment through online mode online using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Check all the entered details carefully before submission of the application form.
- Candidates can check status of the application form after submission of form.
- Candidates can also make correction in the application form by paying Rs. 20.
- Take multiple printouts of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Through the above article candidates can check all details about CG PPT 2021 application form. We have provided all about application form mode, fee, eligibility criteria and dates etc. Candidates can also check complete procedure to fill application form. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of form.
If you have any other query about CG PPT 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.