CG PPT 2022 Application Form, Correction (Started) – Apply Here
CG PPT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 11th May 2022. Chhattisgarh Pre polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is a state level polytechnic entrance test conduct every year by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in first year and second year (Lateral entry) Polytechnic courses of Government and privatecolleges across the Chhattisgarh state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on CG PPT Application Form 2022.
CG PPT 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
CG PPT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 11th May 2022. Click here to make correction.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on CG PPT Application Form 2022:
- CG PPT Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the CG PPT 2022.
- Eligible candidates are able to register themselves for CG PPT 2022 from 20th April 2022 through online mode.
- The application correction can be done from 11th to 13th May 2022.
- Candidates are required to enter their registration ID and DOB to make correction in the application form.
- The details filled by applicant in CG PPT Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their CG PPT Application Form before 10th May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printouts of filled CG PPT Application Form and Fee Receipt for Future references.
- CG PPT Application fee can only be payable through Online Mode.
- Candidate can use Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of CG PPT application fee.
The Complete fee structure for CG PPT 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|CG Domicile Candidate||No application fee|
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for CG PPT 2022 Examination Form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Chhattisgarh state to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must not be more than 30 years as on prescribed date to be eligible for admission and there will be a relaxation for reserved category candidates as well.
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10th level examination from any recognised board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for CG PPT Admission 2022.
CG PPT 2022 Application Date
Following are the complete official registration dates for CG PPT Registration Form 2022:
|Application Form submission||20th April 2022|
|Last date for Applications Submission||10th May 2022|
|Application Correction||11th – 13th May 2022|
|Admit Card||May 2022|
|CG PPT Exam Date||29th May 2022|
How to Apply for CG PPT 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling CG PPT 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of CG PPT 2022 (link is available above).
- Now go to the admission portal of CG PPT and click on new candidates registration link for submission of registration form.
- Fill the CG PPT Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required in CG PPT Registration Form, candidates will have to login into the application form for final submission.
- Now fill the CG PPT Application Form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Academic, Address etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicant in CG PPT Application Form must be correct and autunitic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in CG PPT Application Form, candidates will be asked to upload required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category etc.
- The passport size photograph and scanned signature should be within 40kb to 60kb with JPEG format.
- After submitting all required documents in CG PPT Application form, candidates will have to submit the prescribed application fee for final submission of application form.
- Now select your payment gateways and mode, then fill all required details accordingly and then proceed the transaction for CG PPT Application Form.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled CG PPT application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information or any query regarding CG PPT 2022 Registration Form.