CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Here
CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern comprises details of exam mode, number of questions, question weightage, etc. It will be announced by the exam conducting authority. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) is the main conducting authority organizes a state level exam. This exam is called as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT). It is conducted for providing admissions into various government and private polytechnic institutions. The admission will be offered to Engineering Diploma courses. Here, we have mentioned the complete information about CG PPT Exam Pattern 2020.
CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
The CG PPT Entrance Exam will be held in the second week of May 2020. Below, we are providing the details of CG Polytechnic Exam Pattern for engineering programme. The exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: CG PPT Exam will be conducted only through offline mode (Pen-Paper Based).
- Medium of Exam: The medium of the examination will be English & Hindi Language. Candidates have an option to attempt the examination in both languages.
- No. of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination (50 questions will be asked from each section).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions. Four optional answers will be given for each question in the question paper. Candidates have to tick the right answer only.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no procedure of negative marking in a wrong answer.
Exam Pattern For Engineering:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
CG PPT Syllabus
The Syllabus of the CG PPT 2020 examination will be based on the 10th standard. The syllabus comprises of the high school physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. The questions will be asked from the topics & chapters of Class 10th.
Candidates are advised to study from 10th NCERT books. You can check the complete syllabus through our article also.Physics topics includes general properties of matter & sound, work & energy, heat, waves & sounds, light electricity & magnetism, matter (structure & behavior), and structure of atom .
Topics from chemistry subject will be as periodic classification of elements, chemical bonding, chemical reaction, rate of chemical reaction & equilibrium, natural resources and our environment. Mathematics syllabus will consist of algebra, trigonometry, geometry, co-ordinate geometry, mensuration, and statistics.
CG PPT Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow following preparation tips for CG PPT 2020 examination:
- Prepare proper time table for each subject & strictly follow it.
- Provide equal time for each subject.
- Focus on 10th NCERT books & also study from other books.
- Go through the complete syllabus & study accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers & mock test.
- Exercise & take proper diet to remain fit.
After exam, authority will also conduct its answer key by first week of June 2020. With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to guess their marks even before the result declaration. Though, authority will release final result on second week of June 2020.
If you have any doubt about CG PPT 2020 Exam Pattern, You can leave your comments in the comment box.