CIPET JEE 2019: Result, Counselling Procedure, Admission
CIPET JEE 2019 List of Provisionally selected candidates (1st & 2nd ) has been released. It is administered by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET). Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a university level entrance examination. It offers the courses in PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing, Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Plastics Mould Technology and Plastics Technology. Candidates can check here the CIPET JEE 2019 complete details.
CIPET JEE 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for CIPET JEE 2020 will be released in April 2020.
CIPET JEE 2019 List of Provisionally selected candidates (1st & 2nd has been released. Check here for result details.
CIPET JEE Counselling 2019 Counselling cum provisional admission letter has been released. Check here for counselling details.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing & Quality Management (PGD-PTQM)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)
CIPET JEE Exam Dates 2019
CIPET JEE 2019 exam dates are given in the below table.
|Starting of online application form||18th April|
|Online payment starting||30th April|
|Last date to apply||4th July|
|Availability of admit card||1st July|
|Exam date||7th July|
|Releasing of admission call letter||13th July|
CIPET JEE 2019 Result
Candidates those have successfully appeared in the entrance exam can get the result through online mode.
Candidates can view their result in pdf format. Candidates can view their CIPET JEE result in on 12th July 2019.
CIPET JEE Admission 2019
The authority will provide the admissions on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and academic records. The admission authority has released the admission allotment letter.
The candidates those will not accept the allotment of admission within the stipulated time indicated in the call letter, their admission will be cancelled.
Candidates have to bring their original and self attested photocopies of all documents for the CIPET JEE counselling and for getting final admission.
Reservation of Seats
|Other Backward Class + Minority||27|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the complete admission handbook of CIPET.
- CIPET JEE 2019 application form can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates have to register online to fill the CIPET JEE application form 2019.
- The application form has been started from 18th April 2019 and can be applied till 4th July 2019.
- After completing registration process, candidates have to login on the website to complete application process.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature along with providing personal and academic details.
- Candidates must take the printout of final application form which is in pdf format.
- Dully filled-in application form should be sent with all enclosure to the:
CIPET, B‐25, CNI Complex, Patia,
P.O:‐ KIIT, Bhubaneswar,
Documents to be submitted along with the online application form:
- Attested copy of date of birth certificate
- Attested photocopies of entry qualification (10th/Diploma/Degree Certificate)
- Attested community certificates (for SC,ST,OBC (NCL) candidates)
- Residential proof for North Eastern Region (NER) candidates (if applicable)
- Self attested certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Post card duly filled with complete postal address for sending acknowledgement.
- The application fee for General, OBC, OBC (NCL) is Rs. 750/- and for SC/ST it is Rs. 300/-.
- The fee for north eastern region is Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can remit the application fee through online payment gateway.
- They can use Credit card/Debit card/Debit card + ATM Pin/Internet Banking.
- In case of fee submitted through DD then, the fee can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
Note: The candidates of North East region can directly generate the final application form after updating personal details without payment gateway.
CIPET JEE 2019 Admit Card
The hall ticket is generated to the candidates those have registered and successfully paid the examination fee. Without having the valid admit card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam.
The CIPET JEE admit card is made available through online mode only. Candidates can download their admit card from 1st July 2019.
Candidates must check the details printed on the admit card are correct not like date of exam, course code, exam centre, name of the candidate, signature and photograph.
CIPET JEE 2020 exam will be organized by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. It is conducted to offer admission into various PG diploma courses provided by the institution. It conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) once in every year. All PG programs are affiliated to the state universities. The CIPET JEE application form will be started from the first week of April 2020.
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in CIPET JEE 2019 exam.
|PGD-PPT||Qualifying Exam: A candidate should have 3 years of Degree in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
Age: The maximum age to apply is 25 years.
|PGD-PTQM||Qualifying Exam: 3 year Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics subjects.|
Age: The maximum age is 25 years.
|PD-PMD with CAD/CAM||Qualifying Exam: 3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.|
Age Limit: Maximum of 25 age candidates can apply.
|DPMT||Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.|
Age: Maximum age will be 20 years.
|DPT||Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.|
Age: Maximum age will be 20 years.
Note: there is a 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST and candidates from North Eastern Region.
CIPET JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The CIPET JEE exam pattern is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- No of Questions: 60 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: 1hours will be provided for whole exam.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked.
- Subjects: As per the entry qualification and GK.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
The syllabus will be comprised of on the basis of course applied for followed by the previous examination. The general Knowledge questions will be asked for all courses. Candidates should study the topics as per the qualification on which basis they have applied.
- Must study the complete syllabus given for the examination.
- Always follow the proper time table for any exam preparation.
- Always aware with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Do not skip any topic of the syllabus.
- Keep yourself healthy for the exams.
Click here to check CIPET JEE 2019 official faq’s.
If you have any other queries about CIPET JEE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.