CLAT 2020 Application Form Correction, Dates & How to Make Correction

clat 2020CLAT 2020 Application Form Correction facility may not be provided by the exam conducting authority. CLAT also known as Common Law Admission Test will be organized by the Consortium of National Law Universities. It is a national level examination, which is conducted for providing admission to students in various UG and PG law programmes offered by NLUs. CLAT is an all India common entrance examination.Here students can check details about CLAT Application Form Correction 2020.

CLAT 2020 Application Form Correction

The authority may or may not provide the correction facility in the CLAT 2020 Application Form but it is not confirmed yet. Last year, no correction facility in the application was provided to the students. Candidates applying for the CLAT 2020 examination are advised to fill the entries carefully and recheck it before submitting.

No alteration is possible after the final submission of form. Candidates who will submit incorrect details in the form, will have to again apply for fresh application with re-payment of fee to successfully appear for the exam.

CLAT 2020 Application Form Correction Details

The authority may not provide the correction facility in the details submitted in the application form as per the last year trend. However, it will be confirmed after the release of notification. Students will have to carefully fill the form and then re-verify all the filled before submission.

In case of mistake in the application form, applicants will be required to apply with a fresh application and submitting the fee again. Also, students must take care not to submit multiple applications. On submitting multiple applications, only the last online submitted application form will be accepted. No refund of fee will be done for previously submitted applications.

CLAT 2020 Application Form

Candidates will be able to apply for CLAT examination by filling the CLAT 2020 Application Form through online process. The CLAT 2020 application form will be made available from first week of January 2020. Candidates will be able to submit the application till last week of March 2020.

Candidates are advised not to forget to provide email ID & phone number in the application form. It will be also mandatory for candidates to upload passport size photograph & other required documents in the application form.The application form will not be provided through offline mode. There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further process.

The application fee payment will be available through online method.General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 4000/-. For reserved category, candidates will have to submit Rs. 3500.

CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must go through following details regarding CLAT 2020 eligibility criteria:

UG Courses:

• Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
  • Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates).
  • Age limit: There will be no age limit to apply for CLAT 2020 examination.

PG Courses:

• Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify LLB or any other equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
  • Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates).
  • Age limit: There will be no upper age limit.

If you have any other queries related to CLAT 2020 Application Form Correction, you can leave your queries below.

1. Kritika says:

I have filled that form correctly but by mistake I have uploaded the wrong signature. What shall I do ?

2. Karan says:

Sir i had give wrong DOB BY mistake. Is it create any problem

3. SAKSHI MEHTA says:

My registered email address is not valid as on date ,therefore i am not able to receive any information. please guide me how to correct the new email address. The new email address has been submitted above.

Thanking you and awaiting your response.

4. Sheenam palia says:

I want to change my exam centre from Delhi to bangalore. It’s very important. How can I do that ?

• Arushi Singh says:

I need to change my exam centre !! How can that be done! Due to a medical emergency I have to be out of town for sometime and that is when the exam is being conducted!! Please help

5. Sherry shukla says:

Please tell me how can i correct my date of birth as by mistake I have done this.
    My dob is 13 March but by mistake 03 March have been filled in the form

6. Sherry shukla says:

My dob is incorrect.
    How can I get it right?

7. driptashree nath says:

i typed ‘appearing’ in the form as this year(2017) i am appearing for class 12 but a message was displayed to put my class 12th marks,how can i put my marks when i am appearing this year?? i have registered but could not fill up the form due to this error this year.

8. Monisha says:

I have filled the application ND submitted it in the month of January..I HV got my registration ID and password. But IDK is the application has been successfully submitted or not..

9. vidhi kapoor says:

hey actually by mistake while filling one my friends form i have filled the gender as female how can i crrct it please tell me..

10. your name says:

I have entered wrong DOB.
    I have submitted the form successfully .please give me steps to change it

11. Hussain says:

I have entered wrong month and year of birth and i have submitted the form successfully . I would like to have a chang please help.

12. MANPREET says:

by MISTAKE I HAVE SELCTED WRONG CATEGORY . HOW DO I CHANGE THAT? PLEASE GUIDE ME THROUGH THIS

13. Laxmipriya says:

Sir..my signature has been uploaded wrongly i.e. upside down.. will it create any problem?? and if there’s any problem how can i correct it???

14. Your Name... says:

I have submitted the CLAT application​ form 2017. But now, I wanted to change my exam center. My first preference was siliguri and second was Kolkata. I want to change the first preference into Kolkata. Please help me how to do it.

15. Mitranshu Thakur says:

Sir ,I want to know the date of correction of the form.

16. Cancellation says:

Can I cancel my application for any problem?

17. Tanika says:

i filled the wrong preference list of Nlu…..please give me corrections form….for rectify

18. Ashutosh Anand says:

By mistake i have filled the wrong specific category!? can yoy pls help me? I still have 2 days to correct my mistake but i don’t have any idea how?
    How can i change th specific category for CLAT examination 2017?

19. Your Name... says:

Where is format of application available for correction

20. K Swaminathan says:

If size of photo wrongly keyed in and not visible how it can be rectified

21. Arka Ray says:

When I’m clicking on submit in fee details it is not going any further. I am stuck on this page. Please help.

22. binny says:

by mistake i have filled the wrong centres!? can you pls help me?
    i still have 2 days to correct my mistake but i don’t have any idea how?
    how ca i change the centre for CLAT examation 2017?

• Arunprasath says:

Sir For my daughters clat 2019 application we have given the wrong email ID can we change it is there any chances to change it.whether we have to change it or the massage will come in sms

23. Your Name... says:

in application form they asked for 12th standrd marks.
    does it mean for intermediate students ist year [11th] and 2nd year [12th] marks or only 2nd year

24. Pavneet singh says:

I wanted to know that how much preference of NLU effect while admission i had placed my preference on 3rd number. How much it does matter?

25. shivam says:

In my final form column of scribe required ,scribe type,SAP are empty then what to do now

26. Madhav soni says:

How to I change my mother name in application form and colleges choice

27. nisheeth says:

Sir I am having a query related to my payment I have subbmited application form fees the previous day I didn’t get any notification.please help me sir.

28. Bharath Vijayan says:

I have applied for clat without any mistakes. But can I change the preferred collage or the allowed collage for me after the first allotment. Could it be possible???

29. ankit says:

sir i have filled my domicile incorrect can it be changed if yes then how can i chnge it

30. priyam somani says:

i have uploaded black and white photo instead of coloured so is it allowed?
    and if not can i change it?

31. PAYAL GARG says:

by mistake i wrongly entered my date of birth so please help me to correct it.

32. mukul says:

I have filled my DOB 02 instead of 22… will my application form be cancelled?? Can I not do anything??

33. Simran says:

The year of birth on my application form is wrong. I contacted the number provided on their website and they are saying that they cannot change it, and that I might have to fill in another one. Can you please help me?

34. shailja yadav says:

In my clat form preference examination centr can be change by mistake wrong centr filled and application form submitted sir /madam plz help me if possible plz send any solution to my email.id.

35. Kiran says:

I have fill wrong the category status

36. girija says:

Sir, I am an OBC candidate is it necessary to select unreserved category in state domicle category. In my application it is showing NA General category is this ok or need to change it. In all india category it is showing OBC.

37. girija says:

Sir, When could we expect (date) for the correction in the CLAT Application form

38. Mdh says:

I have provided wrong email id …can any correction be made or i have to refill the form

39. Jaisika Bhardwaj says:

I have completed my 12 last year but by mistake i have filled 12 appearing.can i change it??? Please reply as early as possible .its urgent…

40. Tripti says:

Sir,by mistake i gave my wrong email id…can i change that…if yes than how?correction period ?

41. tripti says:

Sir, by mistake i mentioned wrong emil id.
    It may cause problem in future.
    Suggest me what to do now? How’ll i correct that?

42. mukul says:

sir, by mistake i filled my wrong test centre..i have submit my payment ,…. can i change that……if yes then how????plzzz rply plzzz

43. Harsh Varrdhan says:

Dear Sir,
    I have submitted CLAT 2017 Form and Rs. 4023/= have been deducted from account of cyber cafe. But Form was not successfully submitted. Deducted amount was not returned to account. Transaction ID is BIL/001128253799/Cyberica Net Techn ologies/598939. I have informed to land line no. 0612 2361114, 0612 2361115 & 0612 2361116 and email also but they are not giving satisfy answer. I have discussed to Mr. Satya regarding same matter who was present in above land line nos. Pl. do needful. Application No. 2013801.
    Regards,
    Harsh Varrdhan

44. Priyanshu kumar says:

I want to change my nlu preference and i made my payment.
    Can i change preference of nlu to correction window

45. harshada bargal says:

i have filled my educational details wrong the marks i have filled are of 10th and its showing of 12th and i have not completed my 12th yet so what should i do?

46. chandra prabha says:

SIR,
    By mistake i have entered my state name in the district column..Is it going to have any problem in apppearing clat.????? If yes then plz advice me how to correct it…

47. comment says:

By mistake I have entered wrong school address…… So how can I change it?????
    Plz advice me…

48. tanushree says:

I want to change my exam centre preference …plz help me

49. Meghna says:

Sir while filling the registration form for CLAT 2017 I misspelled my mother’s name is there any chance of correcting it? Or should I let it be? Else should I fill another form?

50. Your Name... says:

sir instead of UG selection i selected post graduation
    course. can i make the changes in my form and how since i already submitted my form? please help

51. piyush says:

Sir how can I change the mistake,…..I submit 10th marks in place of 12th marks,…… Plz help

52. Ali says:

I have filled the form but instead of passing year of class 12 which is “2016”,
    I, by mistake have done “2014”.
    Can corrections be made later in application form correction window.?

53. in a problem says:

I want to make a change in my preference list of NLUs and I’ve already made the payment
    what can be done
    should I fill up a new form or can that be rectified in the correction window?

54. harshit says:

unable to go further on payment mode .stuck on fee details

55. kshiti says:

by mistake i’ve entered my last name with my name and on my certificates my name is without my last name.. wht nxt now..? is it ok or i have to correct it..please provide me the correction date if it should be changed..!!

56. Sristy says:

by mistake i have filled marks of best of my subject which are biology,chemistry,english,computer and fine arts and i had eliminated the marks of physics as i was filling the form fir the first time.please provide the correction date !!!

57. Himani says:

I’ve entered my wrOng address….and I’ve already submitted my form, how can i change it, if it cannot be changed..will my form be cancelled?

58. Sayani Di says:

I can’t fill up the form.. Can anyone please help me out.. It’s urgent..please

59. sai vartika says:

i did naot submit it yet m still in process of filling the form but by mistake i have uploaded my scan of signature upside down and i am not able to upload it again or to rotate it to its correct position. Please guide me, i need to correct this fault as soon as possible so that i can go to apply online

60. Gyaaneshwar Joshi says:

I forget to choose ALL INDIA SUB CATEGORY and after payment it automatically fills my that category by son of defence persons deployed by UP.Form did not hints me about that and i made transaction.Now what to do?????Please Help….

61. Ashish says:

Sir/Ma’am
    I have wrongly filled marking system instead of grading system.
    How,can i correct it?

62. i filled examinations details wrong. can i get it changed? i had made payment says:

i filled examinations details wrong. can i get it changed? i had made payment

63. Your Name... says:

i have not typed my name properly, how do i correct the name and i havent paid for clat 2017 yet.

64. Ruchi tirkey says:

While filling the form my mother’s name is wrongly filled?can it be changed?

65. mistake in application form says:

i have done mistake in filling for of clat in my mothers name my mother name is ranjani kumari an i had done rajni rai so can you tell me its create problem in admission time or not.

• Sarvgyan says:

Can create.

• sai vartika says:

66. Akshara says:

I choose grading system instead of marking system in qualificationew details. Can I change it? If yes, how can i change it?

67. nikhil verma says:

i have uploaded my category wrong due to of unaware ,so i want to change it ,,,,please advice me

68. Shalini Yadav says:

I hv filled 12 appearing by mistake but i hv pssed 12 LST yr..watt next

69. Aakriti says:

While filling the online form, I chose the wrong center by mistake. Can it be changed by any chance?

70. aravind says:

i have done the application form correctly ..but in the application form pdf payment status is showing “P”….what does this mean?????? and i have not received any application form completion sms or email… please help..

• asd says:

i guess,it says pending.even mine payment status is “P”,but for some some reason i cancelled my payment,that’s why its showing p.have you done payment successfully?

71. dkdharm says: