COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling (Started) – Get Schedule & Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2019 2nd Counselling has been started from 24th July 2019. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts the COMEDK UGET exam. It is a state level exam which is conducted for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET scores, candidates can apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state. Here we have mentioned details about COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling including admission schedule & selection process.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019 – 2nd Counselling Started
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling for second round has been started from 24th July 2019 through offline mode.Click here to view schedule & other details.
The counselling process is organized through offline mode. COMEDK UGET 2019 counselling is organized in two rounds.
The counselling process comprises of various steps like registration, fee payment, choice filling, allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
Candidates are invited for counselling process according to their rank in the examination. Candidates can download their rank card through the website.
COMEDK UGET 2019 cut off is the minimum score that is considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK.
Candidates can check the cut off marks through online mode. The authority will release the cut off mark before counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling Schedule
The COMEDK UGET counselling schedule has been released for all the eligible candidates. COMEDK UGET counselling 2019 is mentioned below:
|Rank 1 – 1850||1st July 2019|
|Rank 1851 – 4600||2nd July 2019|
|Rank 4601 – 7200||3rd July 2019|
|Rank 7201 – 10300||4th July 2019|
|Rank 10301 – 14000||5th July 2019|
|Rank 14001 – 17950||6th July 2019|
|Rank 17951 – 22450||8th July 2019|
|Rank 22451 – 27550||9th July 2019|
|Rank 27551 – 33250||10th July 2019|
|Rank 33251 – 39550||11th July 2019|
|Rank 39551 – 47050||12th July 2019|
|Rank 47051 – 58085||13th July 2019|
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process
Candidates can check the step-wise COMEDK UGET counselling procedure from below:
Reporting & Check-In Process:
- Check the Schedule and report to counselling centers as per the
reporting time mentioned ,along with all required mandatory documents. Only the Candidates can attend as per the sessions allotted for a specific rank along with one Parent/Guardian.
- Go to check-in counter as per the Rank numbers/session being announced.
- Show documents as requested at Check -in Counter and enter the counselling venue.
- Proceed to verification section if you have completed Check-in Process.
- Fill 2 counselling verification cards (will be available at verification section) & arrange your documents as per the order mentioned in documents section mentioned above.
- Go to verification Counter.
- Verification officer will verify all original documents & DD and retain a set of photocopies of all documents verified.
- Proceed to next stage if your verification process is completed.
Biometric & Photo Verification & Registration:
- Complete Biometric & Photo verification process.
- Collect the Registration Slip.
- Proceed to Counselling Hall along with your registration slip.
Seat Selection (Main Hall):
- Fill the Demand Draft details and three choices of Course/ College that are available at the time and which you wish to opt during the seat selection.
- Wait for your Rank to be announced.
- Go to selection counter when your rank is called & Select the seat as per availability at the time. Exercising the option by the registered candidate involves selection of a seat in the order of
merit subject to the availability of seat and the college.
- Proceed to next counter to get acknowledgement of seat selected.
Acknowledgement of Selected Seats:
- Collect your seat acknowledgement letter.
- Proceed to DD deposit Counter.
DD Deposit Counter:
- Submit your DD along with seat acknowledgment letter at the DD Counter.
- Proceed to next counter and wait for Original Allotment Letter.
Collect Allotment Letter:
- Wait for your Rank number to be called.
- Collect your Original Allotment Letter & Fee Payment Receipt.
- Verify all details and Report to College as per date mentioned in the Original Allotment Letter.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to carry the required documents along with two separate sets of self attested photocopies. Candidates are required to bring the documents at the verification counter. Documents required at the time of verification are mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2019 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2019 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2019 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12th or equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
For any other queries about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2019, you may leave your queries below.