CT University Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Counselling
CT University 2019 Application Form has been started. CT University is a private university located in Ludhiana, Punjab, India. The university was established before 2 academic years. It is affiliate to University Grant Commission (UGC). The university offers various UG, PG and doctoral level programmes. Admission to various programmes is given on the basis of candidates score in 12th examination or score of various national level examinations. Candidates interested in pursuing a course from the university can check the detailed information about CT University 2019 Admission in the given below article.
CT University 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
CT University 2019 Application Form has been started from 11th February 2019. Click here to apply.
Following below are the various UG and PG courses offered by CT University:
- B.A. (Hons.)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Master in Hotel Management
CT University 2019 Admission Dates
In the table given below, we are providing the official dates of CT University Admission:
|Registration begins||11th February 2019|
|Last date of registration||July 2019|
|Release of merit list||July 2019|
|Counselling starts||July 2019|
CT University Application Form 2019
Here we are providing details about the application form filling procedure:
- The CT University application form 2019 is available in both online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates have to visit the website.
- For offline mode, candidates have to download the application form from the website.
- Candidates can also purchase prospectus on cash payment of Rs 1000 from CT University, Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana (Punjab).
- The registration process has been started from 11th February 2019.
- Last date for filling the application form will be May 2019 with late fee.
- Candidates must take printout of the application for further use.
The CT University application fee is Rs 1000/-. Candidates can pay the fee through DD drawn in favor of “CT University” payable at Ludhiana. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can also transfer the fee in university bank account. The DD should be sent to the address given below:
Admission Officer, CT University,
Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana (Punjab)
Documents Required to be Attached with Application:
Candidates will have to enclose the attested copy of the following documents along with application form and demand draft.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate (only for PG courses)
- Entrance exam score card.
- Residence certificate.
- Sports certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Anti-ragging affidavit (from parents and student)
- Migration certificate.
- Rank card/admit card of qualifying examination
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit signed by the respective authority in case of gap in studies
CT University offers various courses in UG & PG. It is a private university located in Punjab, India. The University offers admission into various programmes in numbers of field. Admission into the offered courses will be offered on the basis of candidate’s score in 12th level or in National level test.
Given below are the eligibility criteria for various courses offered at CT University.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Subjects: Physics, English and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer science/Biology as third subject are mandatory.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E in the relevant stream from a recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have passed graduation in computer application with 50% aggregate marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics and English.
- Entrance Exam: Candidate must have scored at least 40% marks in NATA examination.
- Candidate must have passed 3 year diploma with 50% marks.
- Candidate must have passed graduation from recognized university with 50% aggregate marks.
CT University offers scholarship programs for various programmes offered based on marks of candidates in the qualifying examination. Following below are the scholarship programs for different courses.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for candidates having JEE Main rank up to 25000 or 12th class aggregate score of five subjects including PCM greater than or equal to 90%.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for candidates having JEE Main rank from 25001 to 50000 or 12th class aggregate score of five subjects including PCM greater than or equal to 80% to 89.99%.
- 25% tuition fee waiver for candidates having JEE Main rank up to 50001 to 100000 or 12th class aggregate score of five subjects including PCM greater than or equal to 65% to 79.99%.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for candidates having aggregate score in last two qualifying examination greater than 90%.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for candidates having aggregate score in last two qualifying examination greater than or equal to 80% to 89.99%.
- 25% tuition fee waiver for candidates having aggregate score in last two qualifying examination greater than or equal to 65% to 79.99% or GATE qualified candidates.
CT University Merit List 2019
After the completion of application form filling procedure, the merit list will be published. CT University merit list will be published in the month of June 2019.
It will be released separately for various UG and PG courses. Students will be able to proceed for the counselling procedure on the basis of the merit list.
CT University Counseling 2019
Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in 12th examination or national level exam. Candidates will be called for counseling according to their ranks.
CT University Counselling 2019 will be commenced in the month of July 2019. Counseling will be conducted through offline mode at the university campus. Candidates will have to carry their original specified documents with counseling fee on the day of counseling.
CT University Admission Procedure 2019
Once the seat has been allotted to candidates they will have to complete the admission formalities. Candidates have to report to the particular department in which seat has been allotted.
Further they will have to pay the admission fee and verify their documents. Candidates failing to produce specified documents during verification will lose their candidature and their seat will be allotted to candidate next in the merit list.
Candidates waiting for their result will have to submit provisional mark sheet from the last attended school/college. Candidates will have to pay complete admission fee on the spot to confirm their seat. The CT University admission procedure will be started from the month of July 2019.
If you have any other queries regarding CT University Admission 2019 you can ask your queries in the comment below.