CUCET 2019: Counselling, Cut-off, Admission Procedure
CUCET 2019 Counselling has been started. It is organized by the eleven central universities. It is the national level entrance test which is conducted once in a year. The admission into various courses will be offered by these central universities for the candidates of 10+2, Bachelor Degree holders and Master Degree holders. CUCET offers admission to the UG/Integrated, PG & Research courses. For complete information related to CUCET 2019, candidates must go through this article.
CUCET 2019 Notifications:
The Application form for CUCET 2020 will be released in March 2020.
CUCET 2019 Counselling has been started from 21st June 2019.Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the CUCET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
CUCET 2019 Result has been declared on 21st June 2019.Check here for result details.
CUCET 2019 Final Answer Key has been released.Check here for answer key details.
CUCET 2019 Exam Date
In given below table, we have mentioned the official CUCET 2019 exam dates.
|Online registration opens from||13th March 2019|
|Last date of online registration & fee payment||20th April 2019|
|Application correction window||21st – 23rd April 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||10th May 2019|
|Commencement of exams||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Availability of answer key||27th May 2019|
|Grievances, if any upto||27th – 29th May 2019|
|Final Answer Key||5th June 2019|
|Publication of result||21st June 2019|
Before the publication of result, the answer key has been published from 27th May 2019 containing the correct answer of each question asked in the exam. The CUCET result is available through online mode. It can be accessed from 21st June 2019.
On the basis of declared result, the merit list will be drawn by each university for offering admissions. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates.
CUCET Counselling 2019
Admission procedure is held at the level of each Central Universities, for their respective programmes. After the declaration of the CUCET results, the respective Central Universities declare the counselling/admission schedule on their websites.
The merit list based on the weightage on CUCET score and the other criteria of PUs will also be published by the each university. On the basis of this merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling and for choice filing process.
CUCET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their CUCET admit card 2019 through online mode. Candidates can get it by entering the application number. Candidates can download their admit card from 10th May 2019. Admit cards does not send to any candidate by post or any other means.
CUCET is a national level entrance test conducted to offer admission into UG and PG courses. Admission is provided to the exam qualifying candidates in the courses of B.Tech, B.Sc, Integrated B.Sc, M.Sc, M.A, etc. It will be conducted by 10 central universities of India.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view CUCET 2019 FAQs
CUCET Application Form 2019
Candidates can fill the CUCET application form as per the instructions given below. Candidates are advised to fill all details carefully in the application form.
- The authority has invited the application form through online mode.
- Registration for CUCET 2019 has been started from 13th March 2019.
- The registration process can be done till 20th April 2019.
- Candidates can choose maximum three universities and three courses in each university.
- The application correction facility has been provided through online mode from 21st April 2019.
- Candidates should have the latest digital photograph of good quality and signature of size between 10KB-50 KB while apply.
- The application fee can be submitted through credit Card/debit card/Internet banking.
- The application fee for various categories are mentioned below:
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PU’s|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/- for 3 PU’s|
|PWD||Exempted from the payment of application fee|
Candidates are advised to check each university eligibility criteria to participate in the exam. Each university has different eligibility criteria. Here we have mentioned the some basic eligibility.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- UG Courses: Candidates must qualify the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- Integrated Courses: Candidates should pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination from any board.
- PG Courses: Candidates should hold the Bachelor’s degree in the respective qualifying exam for which they are applied.
- M.Phill/Ph.D Courses: The applying candidate should hold the Master’s degree.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are in final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CUCET Exam Pattern
In this section, we have mentioned the details of CUCET exam pattern 2019.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: Each paper will be of about 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Parts: Part-A will contain the English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills of 25 MCQs. Part-B contains Domain Knowledge which will be comprised of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of one/two/three sections of 25 questions each.
For admission to some Integrated courses/MBA/ LLB/or any other general courses, only one paper comprising of 100 MCQs will be held. It cover the English language, reasoning, data interpretations/numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills. However, the CUCET syllabus for each course is notified by the each university on their website.
- Must analyze the syllabus to the depth and collect material to study.
- Manage the time according to difficulty level of particular subject.
- Go through the previous year question papers and their solution.
- Keep revision the learned topic on a daily basis.
- Do not forget to maintain your health.
If you have any other queries about CUCET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.