CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern – Check Marking Scheme, Dates & Mode
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern consists of the marking scheme, duration of the exam, marks division, the mode of examination, etc. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted once in a year. It is a national level entrance exam in which 10 central universities participated every year. Candidates will get admissions to the UG or Integrated, PG and Research programmes. It will be organized to offer admission in various courses offered by the participating universities. In this article, we have mentioned the details of CUCET Exam Pattern 2021.
CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Before proceeding to any competitive exam, it is very important to know the complete exam pattern. With the help of exam pattern, candidates will know about the types of questions which will be going to ask in the examination. Candidates will also get an idea of numbers of questions and marking scheme.
If the candidate will know about the exam pattern, then he/she will be able to score good marks by making the useful strategy. So, it is advised to the candidates that first know your complete exam pattern and then go for preparation.
CUCET Exam Pattern Details
The exam pattern of CUCET 2021 will be comprised in the following manner:
- Date of Examination: The written exam will be held on 15th, 16th, 23rd & 24th September 2021.
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be based on the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Language: The questions will be asked in English language.
- Duration of Exam: Each paper will be only of 2 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded with the 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
For Integrated M.Tech, B.Tech, Integrated M.Sc, BBA, BA, etc (UGQP01):
- Parts: The exam will be consist of two parts, i.e. Part-A and Part-B. Each section will be 25 or more questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of ‘X’ sections (75 questions).
- Part-A: It will be comprised of total 25 MCQ questions which will be comprised of English, Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude, General Knowledge.
- Part-B: A candidate must answer Section I (Physics) & II (Chemistry). From Section III and Section IV, only one section either Mathematics (Section III) or Biology (Section IV) should be attempted and answered. In case, a candidate answers both Mathematics and Biology Sections, best of three sections i.e. Section I, II and either III or IV will be evaluated and considered for result preparation.
For Integrated M.Sc, MA, B.VOC, BPA, Diploma (UGQP02):
- Paper: There will be only one test paper for this session.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise of 100 MCQs from the following discipline. i.e. English, Numerical Aptitude/ Data Interpretation, Analytical Skills, Reasoning, General Aptitude, General Knowledge.
For B.VOC (Interior Design) (UGQP03):
- Parts: The aptitude test consists of a question paper of maximum 100 marks which is in two parts:
- Part A: 25 Marks; 30 minutes duration
- This paper will contain objective type questions as per table given below:
|Type||Number of Questions|
|Basic Mathematics (Geometry, Mensuration, percentage calculations etc.)||10|
|Spatial Intelligence (paper folding, shapes etc.)||10|
|General awareness (about interiors as seen in homes and surroundings)||5|
- Part B: 75 Marks; 1 hour and 30 minutes duration.
- This contains questions to test basic drawing skills, sense of aesthetics, lateral thinking and ability to articulate ideas.
Other Instructions regarding Exam Pattern
- The candidates have to attempt any three sections with a combination of PCM/ PCB. Candidates must sure that they have appeared in respective subjects at 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination.
- For Admission into Integrated Courses/B.Voc./MBA/MCA/LLB or any other general courses, only one paper will be conducted which will be comprised of 100 MCQs. It will be consisting of English language, reasoning, data interpretations/ numerical ability, general awareness and analytical skills.
- The candidates have to choose one correct answer and mark on OMR Sheet. If a candidate marks multiple entries in the OMR Sheet for the single question, it will be considered as the wrong answer and will be given negative marking.
If you have any other query regarding CUCET 2021 Exam Pattern, you can write your queries in the given below comment box.