Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form will be available on website from first week of June 2021. It will be organized by the Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT. Candidates will be offered admission into 19 Govt. ITIs across Delhi. Admission will be provided to candidates on the basis of merit scores. Admission will be offered to candidates in ITI diploma courses in various trades. Candidates must go through below details regarding Delhi ITI Application Form 2021.
Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Delhi ITI 2021 application form will be made available via online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from first week of June 2021.
- The last date to submit application form for Delhi ITI 2021 will be third week of June 2021.
- Admission seeking candidates must start with filling its application form.
- Only one registration form will be required for different trades. Multiple application form will not be accepted.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so make sure to double check the details before submission.
- After submission of application form, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Documents required while filling application form:
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- 8th/ 10th marksheet
- Community certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Community certificate
- The application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs. 200/- as their application fee.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
Delhi ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure to fulfill following eligibility norms before applying for Delhi ITI 2021:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 8th/ 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with 40% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics & Physics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be minimum 14 years on 1/08/2021 to be eligible.
Delhi ITI 2021 Application Dates
Go through following tentative schedule regarding Delhi ITI 2021 Application Dates:
|Application Form/ Choice filling||1st week of June 2021|
|Verification process||1st week of June 2021|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June 2021|
How to apply for Delhi ITI
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for Delhi ITI:
- Visit official website (Link will be provide above)
- Open the given, ‘Registration link’.
- Fill required & basic details like name, email ID, phone number & other details.
- You will receive login details in your registered ID & No.
- After that proceed to fill other educational details like qualifying marks, qualification, percentage & all asked details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once fee submission will be over, click on “Submit” button.
- Now confirmation page will be generated on computer screen.
- Take printout of application form for further use.
Candidates must check above Delhi ITI 2021 application form article. Go through details as application form, mode, fee, documents required. Candidates must not forget to check given eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Also check the step by step procedure while filling the application form to avoid any kind of rejection.
If you have any other queries regarding Delhi ITI 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.