Delhi NEET Counselling 2019 – Check Dates & Admission Procedure
Delhi NEET counselling 2019 Registration will be started from the month of July 2019. The 85% state quota counselling is organized by the MCC. A common counselling will be conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Delhi universities. Candidates can appear in NEET entrance examination to get admission in the state medical colleges of Delhi. The counselling will be conducted for admission into 85% quota seats of the medical and dental colleges of Delhi. For complete details of Delhi NEET 2019 counselling, candidates can read this article thoroughly.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2019
Delhi MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
To participate in the NEET 2019 counselling, candidates have to fill the online application form. No separate registration to be done for medical courses in University of Delhi. No individual communication will be sent for the counselling.
After declaration of result, the authority publish the merit list, venue and counselling schedule on the website. The counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats in the colleges.
Delhi MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Check here tentative counselling schedule for Delhi NEET Counselling:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Registration for Counselling start from||First week of July|
|Display of Merit List||Third week of July|
|Starting of Offline Counselling||Third week of July|
|Reporting to the allotted college for first counselling||Last week of July|
|Second round of counselling||First week of August|
|Reporting to the allotted college for second counselling||Fourth week of August|
|Mop-Up round||Fourth week of August|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks/marks secured in the NEET 2019 entrance test.
- Candidates have to register on the counselling website to participate in the offline counselling.
- Candidates have to present in the counselling venue on stipulated date and time. There they will be permitted to fill the college preferences.
- As per the filled choices, candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the participating colleges, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates can confirm their seat after payment of counselling fee at the time of counselling.
- It is necessary to report the allotted college in stipulated time period along with the admission letter to get admission.
The 15% seats are reserved for SC category, 7.5 for ST category, 27% for OBC category, 3% for PwD candidates and 5% for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel. Candidates have to produce the relevant document as a proof of reserve category.
Candidates should bring the original documents given below along with two sets of self attested photocopy and printout of the application form.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have other queries about Delhi NEET Counselling 2019, you can write us in the comment box given below.