Delhi NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Dates & Procedure
Delhi NEET counselling 2019 Registration has been started. The 85% state quota counselling is organized by the MCC. A common counselling is conducted for admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Delhi universities. Candidates can appear in NEET entrance examination to get admission in the state medical colleges of Delhi. The counselling is conducted for admission into 85% quota seats of the medical and dental colleges of Delhi. For complete details of Delhi NEET 2019 counselling, candidates can read this article thoroughly.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment Released
Delhi NEET Counselling 2019 First allotment has been released.Click here to view allotment.
Check here all details about the Delhi NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here to view allotment.
Delhi MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
To participate in the NEET 2019 counselling, candidates have to fill the online application form. No separate registration to be done for medical courses in University of Delhi. No individual communication will be sent for the counselling.
After declaration of result, the authority publish the merit list, venue and counselling schedule on the website. The counselling is conducted through online mode. The counselling is conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats in the colleges.
Delhi MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Check here official counselling schedule for Delhi NEET Counselling:
|Events (Centralize Counselling & All India Quota/Deemed/Central Universities & ESIC)||Dates|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||19th June 2019 (7:00 PM)|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||24th June 2019|
|Choice filling and locking||25th June 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||26th June 2019|
|Result of round 1||27th June 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||28th June – 3rd July 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|New Registration||6th – 8th July 2019|
|Exercising of choices and locking||9th July 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||10th – 11th July 2019|
|Result of round 2||12th July 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college||13th – 22nd July 2019|
|Mop UP Round|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment||13th – 15th August 2019|
|Choice Filling/Locking for Mop Up||16th August 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||17th August 2019|
|Result for Mop UP||18th August 2019|
|Reporting||20th – 26th August 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their ranks/marks secured in the NEET 2019 entrance test.
- Candidates have to register on the counselling website to participate in the offline counselling.
- Candidates have to present in the counselling venue on stipulated date and time. There they will be permitted to fill the college preferences.
- As per the filled choices, candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the participating colleges, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Candidates can confirm their seat after payment of counselling fee at the time of counselling.
- It is necessary to report the allotted college in stipulated time period along with the admission letter to get admission.
The 15% seats are reserved for SC category, 7.5 for ST category, 27% for OBC category, 3% for PwD candidates and 5% for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel. Candidates have to produce the relevant document as a proof of reserve category.
Candidates should bring the original documents given below along with two sets of self attested photocopy and printout of the application form.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have other queries about Delhi NEET Counselling 2019, you can write us in the comment box given below.