DU 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Delhi University Exam Pattern
DU 2022 Exam Pattern is comprised of a number of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, etc. University of Delhi (Delhi University) is one of the prestigious university of India. The university offers admissions into various UG & PG courses in university and its affiliated colleges. These courses are offered in the field of science, commerce, arts, engineering, management, etc. DU provides admission to these courses on the basis of entrance test & merit list. In this article, we have updated complete details about Delhi University Exam Pattern 2022.
Admission Open 2022
DU 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here complete details about Delhi University Exam Pattern for all the UG & PG courses:
For UG through CUET:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode only.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Langauge: Question paper will be available in 13 languages.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 marks will get deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minute|
For PG Courses:
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized in third week of June 2022.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of examinations will be two hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be the MCQs type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Marking Scheme: For a correct response, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for the wrong answer. One mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must bring black/blue ball point pen for filling the OMR sheet (For offline exams).
DU Syllabus 2022
Delhi University Syllabus 2022 for UG & PG entrance test will be prescribed by the university. For UG courses, the syllabus will be based on class 11th & 12th standard subjects.
For PG course, it will be based on graduation level study. For exam preparation, candidates should follow the official syllabus. Candidates must also prepare from last year question papers & model papers.
If you have any query about DU 2022 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.