FMGE 2020: Admit Card (On 24th Aug), Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
FMGE 2020 Admit Card is releasing on 24th August 2020. The exam is conducted two times i.e., in June and December month. Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) screening test will be conducted for the Indian national candidates those have a qualification degree from foreign university and wish to practice in India. FMGE is a national level examination which is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBA). Candidates can read this article to know more details about FMGE 2020 exam, including exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and etc.
FMGE 2020 Notifications – Admit Card On 24th Aug
FMGE 2020 Admit card is releasing on 24th August 2020. Check here for admit card details.
FMGE 2020 Exam Date for June Session has been released. The exam will be conducted on 31st August 2020.
FMGE 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the FMGE 2020 exam dates regarding the examination:
For June 2020 session:
|Starting of online application||8th July 2020|
|Last date of application submission||22nd July 2020|
|Edit window for images||10th to 12th August 2020|
|Availability of admit card||24th August 2020|
|Exam date||31st August 2020|
|Result declaration||20th September 2020|
For December 2020 session:
|Starting of online application||2nd week of October 2020|
|Last date of application submission||1st week of November 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of December 2020|
|Exam date||2nd week of December 2020|
|Result declaration||2nd week of January 2021|
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
The FMGE 2020 admit card will be available to the candidates who will successfully submit their application form. Candidates will be able to get their admit card before 7 days of the examination. It will get released on 24th August 2020. Candidates must check complete details given on the admit card.
Candidates must carry their FMGE admit cards to the exam hall on the day of examination. Candidates have to paste a photo on the admit card. Candidates must bring id proof along with the admit card. Aspirants are advised to take a printout of the admit card for further procedure.
FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the FMGE 2020 exam pattern from below:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Duration: 150 minutes will be given for each section.
- Total Questions: Total 300 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Number of Attempts: There will be no limit to appear in the examination.
Candidates can check the distribution of marks in all subjects:
Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and allied subjects:|
|3. Dermatology and STD||5|
|General surgery and allied subjects:|
|1. General surgery||32|
|4. Radio diagnosis||5|
|Obstetrics and gynecologist||30|
FMGE 2020 Syllabus
Candidates must check the FMGE 2020 syllabus for each section from below:
- Anatomy: Element of anatomy, general anatomy, embryology, human genetics, sectional anatomy, surface anatomy
- Physiology: Body fluid, kidney, endocrine glance, skin and body temperature, general physiology, respiratory system
- Biochemistry: Lipids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, nuclear acid, amino acid, isotopes and their applications
- Microbiology: Bacteriology, immunology, parasitology, general microbiology, clinical/ applied microbiology, systematic virology
- Pathology: Genetics disorder, infectious diseases, respiratory pathology, diseases of the breast, neuropathology
- Forensic Medicine: Courts of India, death, definitions, courts procedures, dowry death, forensic psychiatry, changes after death
- Radio Diagnosis: Central nervous system, respiratory system, skeletal system, obstetrics and gynecologist
- Medicine: Infections, emergency medicine, common symptoms of diseases cardio vascular system, respiratory systems
- Pediatrics: Genetics, nutrition, nephrology, growth and development, endocrinology, neonatology
Candidates can check some FMGE 2020 preparation tips through which candidate can perform well in the examination:
- Candidates must go through the exam pattern and must revise the syllabus perfectly.
- Make a proper time table for the study and follow it.
- Solve the mock tests to score good in the examination.
- Candidates must check the previous year question papers and note down the important topics.
- Take healthy meal and take care of your health.
Ahmadabad, Patna, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Delhi, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jammu, Guwahati, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mohali, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Chennai, Srinagar, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
FMGE 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their FMGE 2020 result after few days of the examination. It will get published on 20th September 2020. NBE authority will release the result through online mode on the website. Candidates must check the details present on the result carefully.
The candidates will be declared as passed only if they will obtain a minimum of 150 marks out of 300 in the examination.
Candidates will be able to check their FMGE result by entering login details. Candidates must take a printout of the result for further process. Result will include details like marks obtained by the candidates in exam etc.
FMGE 2020 Cut Off
After the announcement of the result, FMGE 2020 cut off will be released by the exam conducting authority. It will get released on 31st July 2020. Candidates must have score cut off marks for qualifying the exam.
Cut off will be published through online mode. The criteria of cut off marks will be decided by the exam authority. Candidates have to obtain minimum cut off marks of 150 out of 300 marks in the examination.
FMGE 2020 Provisional Registration
Candidates who will qualify the examination will be able to register to the secretary of medical council of India, New Delhi or any other state of India for FMGE 2020 provisional registration. Candidates must apply for the provisional or permanent registration.
Candidates will have to pay requisite registration fees in favor of medical council of India. Candidates who will qualify cut off marks will be able to get 1 year internship. After the completion of internship candidates will be registered under the MCI.
FMGE 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check the FMGE 2020 application form details from below:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- The application form for June session has been started from 8th July 2020.
- The application form for December session will be released from the second week of October 2020.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details like personal details and academic details correctly in the application form.
- Candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to edit mistakes (if any) in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 22nd July 2020 for June session exam.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedure.
- After the submission of application, candidates will have to submit some important photocopies of documents to the authority (NBE) by email.
Candidates can check required documents below:
- Copy of MBBS pass certificate by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Copy of MBBS pass (in English/ Hindi)
- Copy of date of birth proof
- Copy of passport
- Two photographs
- Copy of 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets
- Copy of eligibility criteria issued by medical council of India
- Copy of internship certificate
- Copy of fail certificate/result for ex-candidates
- Candidates can submit their application fee through online mode via debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- The application fee for FMGE will be Rs.5500/- (GST- Rs. 990/-).
- Total exam fee will be of Rs. 6490/-.
Candidates must fulfill the FMGE 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian/Overseas citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the primary medical qualification which will be approved by the Indian embassy concerned, to be recognized qualification from the medical practitioner in the country.
- Cutoff Date: Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification must be on or before last week of November 2020.
- Candidates who are seeking provisional registration will not have to qualify the screening test they holds under graduation medical test from Canada/ new Zealand/ united kingdom/ united states of America will be recognized for enrollment as medical practitioner in the India.
- Documentary/proof evidence: It is compulsory to provide documentary evidence having passed final examination for primary medical qualifications on or before the cut-off date.
If you have any query regarding the FMGE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.