GATE 2017 Admit Card – Available from 5th January 2017

GATE 2017 Admit CardGATE 2017 Admit Card has been issued to candidates via online process only from 5th January 2017. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level examination organized by various IITs across the country on rotation basis. This year (2017), The GATE exam is conducting by the IIT, Roorkee. This examination is conducted for providing admission to students in ME/ M.Tech/ Direct Ph.D and many other programmes. Here in this article, students can check the details regarding GATE Admit Card 2017.

Get latest news & updates about GATE 2017 via SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:

GATE 2017 Admit Card – Admit Card Released

newiconGATE 2017 Admit Card has been released now. Candidates can download the admit card through GOAPS login. Click Here to get your Admit Card.

The authority has released the GATE 2017 Admit Card via online mode through the website. Here in this article, we have updated the link above to get the admit card. The admit card will not be sent by email or post method. Candidates are required to take a colored printout of the admit card and bring it along with the original and valid photo identification to the test centre. For photo identification, students can bring any one of these documents like Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, PAN Card, Employee   Identification Card, Driving License or College ID.

GATE 2017 Admit Card Date

The GATE 2017 Admit Card has been released on 5th January 2017. The GATE examination will be conducted on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th of February 2017. Without valid admit card and photo identification proof candidates will not be permitted to sit in the examination.

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply online for B.Tech from LPU University, Punjab. Apply Now
  2. Apply online for B.Tech from Bennett University, Greater Noida. Apply Now
  3. Apply online for B.Tech from Poornima University, Jaipur. Apply Now
  4. Apply online for B.Tech from Sharda University, Greater Noida. Apply Now
  5. Apply online for B.Tech from Chandigarh University. Apply Now
  6. Apply online for B.Tech from Avantika University, Ujjain. Apply Now

GATE 2017 Result

GATE 2017 Score Card

GATE 2017 Counselling

How to Download the GATE Admit Card

Students can follow these simple steps to download the GATE Admit Card 2017:

• Visit the official website (link is provided above).
  • Now go through the GOAPS login window.
  • Fill the required details such as Enrollment ID/ Email Address or Password and click on “Submit” button.
  • The admit card will display on the screen.
  • Download the admit card and keep it safe for further use.

If you have any other queries regarding GATE 2017 Admit Card, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.

1. Shifali Kesarwani says:

Mujhe b.a.1st year ka time table or admit card nhi mil rha plz bataye

2. vikrant parashar says:

I am unable to get admit card although i completed all the registration process correctly..When i try to download admit card with correct enrollment id/mail id and password,it shows, “Application form filled partially/not submitted within the deadline and hence could not be processed”.What i have to do now???pls reply ASAP

3. shadmann Kazi says:

Due to death in family I was not able to attend my 4th Feb exam at Juhu for Mechanical Engg
    Can I opt for another dates available dates please let me know

4. Bansidhar Panchal says:

I can not got admitcard..
    Show in page –
    Application form not submitted before deadline..
    But I completed full process before date…
    So help please

5. dhanush raj says:

admit card not generated,… showing as error 404..

6. Gautami SuvarnaRani says:

Sir I forget mu password of gate exam. I also click on forget password .OTP I get . But I can’t get my password. Plz inform me what to do

7. Shivshankar Jayswal says:

my enrollment id is R369B24 im forgeting my password so pls send my admit card plss

8. rajyalakshmi says:

Payment has not been made within the deadline and hence application could not be processed.
    what should i do now
    please help me

9. Sanmit says:

The websie is not working. it shows the error.

10. Jay Solanki says:

I want to download my admit card but site not open and server to slow and down please consider my request….

11. vidhit says:

i am not able to print the GATE admit card as I clicked on the link mentioned above but the webpage which opened is showing no such domain found..plz help someone

12. sowji says:

I am unable to download my admit card. It is showing that the site can’t be reached.

13. Neha says:

I have filled the application form and also done payement ,the form was accepted and now when I am downloading the admit card it shows that the payment is not done within the deadline period , then where is the money gone they have not refunded it.

14. Balwant kumar says:

I forgotten my password how I download my gate admit card

15. shazma says:

I m unable to get my admit card my enrollment I’d is R594T72 I forgot my password and I’m requesting for an top nd I click d reset password but it is showing dat “no enrollment found vth dis I’d” pls do something…… its my career

16. Akshesh says:

Why my admit card is not upload

17. Manimuthu says:

I am unable to get admit card although i completed all the resistration process correctly..When i try to download admit card with correct enrollment id/mail id and password,it shows, “Application form filled partially/not submitted within the deadline and hence could not be processed”.What i have to do ???

18. Jeevan Lal mahawar says:

My life is nice line’s in studying

19. Prakash kumar rai says:

Sab ke sab chor hai mera 3022 rupees online payment ka abhi tak nhi aaya aur admit card aa gya ab to gate par se bharosa gayab ho gya hai.